Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Race_Jones got her first dose !

The first dose isn't that bad, it's that second dose that takes you OUT. At least that's what happened to me.

I'm with @mike030270, I'm not getting that booster until my job requires it (I know that it's coming).

I was alright with the first dose that second one, had a really sore arm & swollen lymph node in my neck. I got the booster the day before Thanksgiving next day woke up w/headache. Took a few Tylenol.

The first dose isn't that bad, it's that second dose that takes you OUT. At least that's what happened to me.

I'm with @mike030270, I'm not getting that booster until my job requires it (I know that it's coming).

facts im not taking it untill my job ask for it but even then ima try to avoid it

Just refrain from alcoholic beverages, drink a lot of water before you go, eat some Pho afterwards, and chill.

lol I was tested positive today and dude looked at me and said “just chill 10 days and take some Tylenol”…

He didn’t even advise me to get the vax because I told him I didn’t take it

This is why I was against it initially. Niggas act like this is the bubonic plague

Only real bad experiences I’m having are the backaches and strenuous coughs

Nigga you're going to have to get it to.

Unless you own a plane, your business, your own island, your own sports team and venue you'll be getting the shot as well.

I didn't want to get it but I don't want to spend the rest of my life in my house and I want to travel and do cool shit
I been knowing the police state is coming

Im just holding out like athletes for as long as possible

Before the new year too

FTW.gif

Before you leave, fall, start choking and talk in a demonic voice and scare everyone in line then say nah I’m just playing

I know everyone different but I didnt feel shit after the first 2 shots, and nothing after the booster.

Arm hurt like a bitch. But sickness wise, nothing at all.

This. Verbatim. Sore arm. That's it. After first 2 and the booster.

Back