Unfunny f#ck boy Ari Shaffir had his NYC comedy club gig canceled after death threats + some of his unfunny comedian friends are defending him...

Rogan kinda spoke on it when another comic brought it up. Looks like Rogan knows Ari fucked up. Didnt seem to wanna touch it

They're not gunna watch this. Rogan is an alt-right white supremacist, remember./s But Rogans attitude is pretty much "this is Ari's problem, he should of known what he was getting himself into"

They're not gunna watch this. Rogan is an alt-right white supremacist, remember./s But Rogans attitude is pretty much "this is Ari's problem, he should of known what he was getting himself into"
The thing is I've heard Rogan/burr/Chappelle explicitly speak out against criticizing comics so for any of em to avoid it or speak around it is kinda wack. This is specifically what they call ppl out for multiple times.

While we can assume they might be on some "Ari is on his own" they can also be thinking "idgaf but I don't want that heat either so I'll shut up"

Nah be vocal about this topic like u always are

Reactions: SeaSnake
It ain’t a race thing. This is common fuckin decency. If you were black and a relative/friend of mine died & you said the same shit ol’ boy said about Kobe... you gonna get delt with.
The race part comes into play when Kobe never been convicted but he's still guilty in their eyes.

But Zimmerman n dirty cops get away with actual murder and it's "bUt tHe jUrY sAiD nOt gUiLtY"

These mfs pick and choose when to agree with a verdict and u usually find the correlation with race

The difference as stated already is Ari had no angle to his "joke"

If anything comics should be roasting him for committing career suicide w bad comedy.

Rogan will prolly invite him on as a guest in a few weeks after ppl start to forget.

He refused to blackball Alex Jones for disrespecting Sandy Hook families so i doubt he will blackball Ari over Kobe.

Ari is def the least funny of Joes close crew of friends. The most interesting he ever did was roofy The Machine.

A joke being funny is subjective. Not everyone is going to like it and some might even be offended. But I dont understand how some of yall can be in one thread praising/defending Dave Chappelle from people trying to cancel him for jokes they didnt find funny, but in here saying some other comedian needs to be banned cuz you didnt find his jokes funny. Just dont support his shit if you dont like him, its easy as that.

And niggas online talking that rah rah shit arnt bout to do a damn thing. They just posturing for likes.

And I already know all the responses im bout to get from this.

Only one problem with what you said...................

Where was the joke?

Denzel boom clip.gif

Good point tho. But fr Ari pretty much said fuck Kobe he a rapist which ain’t really a joke. The reason niggas cape for Dave is because he offends groups that people say are sensitive and that’s mainly the lbgqt community. Pretty much Dave gets defended because black people are homophobic. Ari being white he gets defended by other white racists and edgelords.

pretty much people want to be bullies again without any consequence

Bruh, people don't defend Dave because they like the fact that he offends certain groups. That's ridiculous. People defend Dave because he tells actual jokes and isn't up there just taking mean spirited shots at people. I don't even see how you can compare Dave's jokes to what Ari said. Again, I defend comedians and their right to tell jokes, but Ari didn't tell a joke. He said some mean spirited shit about Kobe then made a video and doubled down on it.

Niggas really made this a race thing when dude is just lame as fuck and do this to everybody.

Reactions: LurkerSix
Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are.

Some of you are oblivious to the obvious.

I don’t have any non black friends. Not Latino not Asian not white.
So you miss me what that dumb ass analogy

He has done this shit to non blacks. So while you think you talking bout some shit you really not.

The race part comes into play when Kobe never been convicted but he's still guilty in their eyes.

But Zimmerman n dirty cops get away with actual murder and it's "bUt tHe jUrY sAiD nOt gUiLtY"

These mfs pick and choose when to agree with a verdict and u usually find the correlation with race
This.

I don’t have any non black friends. Not Latino not Asian not white.
So you miss me what that dumb ass analogy

He has done this shit to non blacks. So while you think you talking bout some shit you really not.

You really think that only applies to race? Alright then.

So what more do niggas want done? We all agree what he said was wack, he's been dropped from the club. What else?

Bruh, people don't defend Dave because they like the fact that he offends certain groups. That's ridiculous. People defend Dave because he tells actual jokes and isn't up there just taking mean spirited shots at people. I don't even see how you can compare Dave's jokes to what Ari said. Again, I defend comedians and their right to tell jokes, but Ari didn't tell a joke. He said some mean spirited shit about Kobe then made a video and doubled down on it.

I already stated what Ari said wasn’t a joke. But let’s not act like when aDave special comes out now people don’t be like “lol the feminists and lbgqt won’t like this!” Even if they wernt thinking about it. I’m not comparing the jokes I’m comparing people reactions. Ari just isn’t funny and timing was even worse. But I don’t think Dave goes out of his way to be offensive

• Coon
Reactions: GNS