Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unfunny f#ck boy Ari Shaffir had his NYC comedy club gig canceled after death threats + some of his unfunny comedian friends are defending him...

A joke being funny is subjective. Not everyone is going to like it and some might even be offended. But I dont understand how some of yall can be in one thread praising/defending Dave Chappelle from people trying to cancel him for jokes they didnt find funny, but in here saying some other comedian needs to be banned cuz you didnt find his jokes funny. Just dont support his shit if you dont like him, its easy as that.

And niggas online talking that rah rah shit arnt bout to do a damn thing. They just posturing for likes.

And I already know all the responses im bout to get from this.

Good point tho. But fr Ari pretty much said fuck Kobe he a rapist which ain’t really a joke. The reason niggas cape for Dave is because he offends groups that people say are sensitive and that’s mainly the lbgqt community. Pretty much Dave gets defended because black people are homophobic. Ari being white he gets defended by other white racists and edgelords.

pretty much people want to be bullies again without any consequence

A joke being funny is subjective. Not everyone is going to like it and some might even be offended. But I dont understand how some of yall can be in one thread praising/defending Dave Chappelle from people trying to cancel him for jokes they didnt find funny, but in here saying some other comedian needs to be banned cuz you didnt find his jokes funny. Just dont support his shit if you dont like him, its easy as that.

And niggas online talking that rah rah shit arnt bout to do a damn thing. They just posturing for likes.

It wasn't a joke

It was an anti black attack

He's alt right like alot of joe rogan listeners

I don't understand the capes in here...

Cool

Let's see dude try it on standup

Probly don't have the heart tho

Good point tho. But fr Ari pretty much said fuck Kobe he a rapist which ain’t really a joke. The reason niggas cape for Dave is because he offends groups that people say are sensitive and that’s mainly the lbgqt community. Pretty much Dave gets defended because black people are homophobic. Ari being white he gets defended by other white racists and edgelords.

pretty much people want to be bullies again without any consequence
The thing is I'm not treating what an edgy comedian said on stage as a joke, like hes some politician, policy maker or someone of great importance. Its either funny or not. I dont find him or her funny, i just dont support their shit like i do with music and keep it moving.

NGL soon as I read "comedian", I didnt care much what was about to be said. They when I saw it was Ari, before even knowing what it was I already knew he was gunna troll some wild shit, so I wasnt going to take it serious tbh. The stuff I though was weak and lame was that washinton post reporter. When it just came out that he died and no one had details because it was breaking news, the first thing she did is run to her twitter account and post a link to an article insinuating that he was a rapist. Then tried to take some morale high ground and act lost when people started talking to her crazy.

Also i remember seeing an interview of him somewhere where he said as soon as something crazy happens, he actively tries to tell a horrible joke to see how mad and outraged he can get people online.

Last edited:
It wasn't a joke

It was an anti black attack

He's alt right like alot of joe rogan listeners

I don't understand the capes in here...
I dont even know what alt-right even mean anymore because people watered it down by over using it for everything. Any time someone says something they dont like, they yell alt-right.

What he said wasnt even anti black. It was pretty much just anti kobe like he said.

I dont even know what alt-right even mean anymore because people watered it down by over using it for everything. Any time someone says something they dont like, they yell alt-right.

What he said wasnt even anti black. It was pretty much just anti kobe like he said.
Come on man. Of course it was anti black. He knows what Kobe means to the black community

Serious question.. Did you hear Nakers too?

Come on man. Of course it was anti black. He knows what Kobe means to the black community

Serious question.. Did you hear Nakers too?
TBH I didnt watch the video because I didnt really care. Issues like that people usually already made up their mind on what they wanna hear, before they press play.

alt-right is not some catch all term tho. Literally if you say something racist or white supremacist like. Anti immigration against non white countries shit like that

Rogan kinda spoke on it when another comic brought it up. Looks like Rogan knows Ari fucked up. Didnt seem to wanna touch it

alt-right is not some catch all term tho. Literally if you say something racist or white supremacist like. Anti immigration against non white countries shit like that
In the beginning it was as you said, but now i've seen people get called atl-right for simply questioning a me too story or some trans situation. Now they just label someone atl-right just so they can get everyone against them and support peoples narrative, since people read headlines and not the actual story.

It ain’t a race thing. This is common fuckin decency. If you were black and a relative/friend of mine died & you said the same shit ol’ boy said about Kobe... you gonna get delt with.

Back