Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unfunny f#ck boy Ari Shaffir had his NYC comedy club gig canceled after death threats + some of his unfunny comedian friends are defending him...

The guy is piece of shit for talking about Kobe after his sudden death and for drugging someone with molly . And people say he looks like those racist Jewish cartoons so he won't be hard to spot

WWII_jewish_propaganda.jpg

Screenshot_20200201-000759_YouTube.jpg

He has the right to make bad jokes, his employers have the right to drop him.

The death threats are crazy stupid

I'd agree with you except what he said wasn't a joke, it was a statement. There was no punch line, no wit, no entendre or anything resembling a joke in what he said. To me what he said was just a hateful statement from someone who clearly didn't like Kobe Bryant, and now him and his mates are using the safety of 'being a comedian', 'it's a joke!!1' and 'free speech' to hide behind. Fuck him.

What part of this was “funny”?

Kobe Bryant died 23 years too late today,” Shaffir says in the video. “He got away with rape because all the Hollywood liberals who attack comedy enjoy rooting for the Lakers more than they dislike rape. Big ups to the hero who forgot to gas up his chopper. I hate the Lakers. What a great day.

I'd agree with you except what he said wasn't a joke, it was a statement. There was no punch line, no wit, no entendre or anything resembling a joke in what he said. To me what he said was just a hateful statement from someone who clearly didn't like Kobe Bryant, and now him and his mates are using the safety of 'being a comedian', 'it's a joke!!1' and 'free speech' to hide behind. Fuck him.

It was a terrible thing to say and he's rightly been dropped from the club.

Nothin' else to see or say here imo

I’m indifferent about it. If dude is getting threats, so be it. Didn’t know him before and have no interest in knowing him. But some of you niggas have a very serious problem when it comes to subconsciously worshipping/defending Caucasian people. Fuckin hilarious. Do you.
I didn't wanna be the 1 to say it..

A joke being funny is subjective. Not everyone is going to like it and some might even be offended. But I dont understand how some of yall can be in one thread praising/defending Dave Chappelle from people trying to cancel him for jokes they didnt find funny, but in here saying some other comedian needs to be banned cuz you didnt find his jokes funny. Just dont support his shit if you dont like him, its easy as that.

And niggas online talking that rah rah shit arnt bout to do a damn thing. They just posturing for likes.

And I already know all the responses im bout to get from this.

Back