Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unfunny f#ck boy Ari Shaffir had his NYC comedy club gig canceled after death threats + some of his unfunny comedian friends are defending him...

And that's why I don't listen to Rogan or any white podcasts.

Why do yall Brothers religiously watch a bunch of 45 year old cacs talk anyway? I can't relate...

Never understood that either.

They'll watch that bullshit, but wanna get a summary whenever I put up a 3 or 4 hour Oshay Jackson video.

Webay gif drinking soda while being interrogated.gif

Never understood that either.

They'll watch that bullshit, but wanna get a summary whenever I put up a 3 or 4 hour Oshay Jackson video.

View attachment 224088

My nigga I'm betting most people don't watch 3 hours of Rogan either. I know I watch the clips that pop on Youtube and they are less than 20 minutes. I think the only complete podcasts of his that I've watched were Cornel West, Killer Mike, and both Tysons (Mike and Neil D.).

Sure he can dislike Rogan for whatever reason he wants, that's up to him. But there's never a good reason to misrepresent someone. My problem isn't with him saying he dislikes Rogan because of the Planet of the Apes remark. My problem is him saying that Rogan regularly goes on anti-black rants, which is just a flat out lie.
That WAS an anti black rant. 1 time is too many times, right????

It was a wack joke but I didnt see the racist part in it

Joe is wack as fuck though

That WAS an anti black rant. 1 time is too many times, right????

I'm starting to question whether you know what the words you use mean. No, that was not an anti-black rant. It was a mundane story with an offhand remark that could reasonably be seen as racist.

And if you believe 1 racist remark over a person's career is enough to be done with them forever, that's fine. Say that. Don't get on here lying and saying that he frequently goes on racist rants.

C'mon son, really. So now he's racist because he says the N in conversations about the N word? In a couple of those instances, he was literally criticizing people for saying it. So now you've gone from lying to ignoring context.

I don't understand you dudes. Just say you don't like the dude and leave it at that. You don't have to justify anything. You must not even believe your own bullshit if you feel the need to pull these trash ass tactics to back it up. Ya'll are worse than those gay people that buy rap albums just so they can count how many times the word faggot is used. Shit is stupid.

So the iron clad proof hes a racist, white supremacist, who hates black people, is a clip someone online made by watching all his podcasts hes ever made, over a span of a decade and posting all the times he's said "nigger". Even tho all of it is clearly out context and he's obviously quoting someone.

But I'm sure some of you will say, "It doesnt matter the context, if someone white says it they're automatically a white supremacist and hates black people". But at the same time if he said "the n-word" while quoting someone, yall would be cool. But whats the difference? Its the same damn thing.

They're more than enough racist white people out here that I dont need to be online reaching trying to create more.

IDK some of yall acting like i was offended and outraged you didnt like Joe Rogan. All I said was I didnt think he was the vicious racist you're trying to make him out to be. IDGAF if you listen to him or not.

So the iron clad proof hes a racist, white supremacist, who hates black people, is a clip someone online made by watching all his podcasts hes ever made, over a span of a decade and posting all the times he's said "nigger". Even tho all of it is clearly out context and he's obviously quoting someone.

But I'm sure some of you will say, "It doesnt matter the context, if someone white says it they're automatically a white supremacist and hates black people". But at the same time if he said "the n-word" while quoting someone, yall would be cool. But whats the difference? Its the same damn thing.

They're more than enough racist white people out here that I dont need to be online reaching trying to create more.

IDK some of yall acting like i was offended and outraged you didnt like Joe Rogan. All I said was I didnt think he was the vicious racist you're trying to make him out to be. IDGAF if you listen to him or not.

Exactly, if you don't like Rogan, that's cool. If you think Rogan is a racist, that's cool too. But saying he's a racist because he said "they called her a nigger" when he told a story about some people calling a woman a nigger is some weak ass shit, and ya'll know that.

White folks stay calling folks faggot

I still call folks retarded and faggot.

They changed the meaning of the word and put offensive next to it LMAO

Shit was a condition and non retarded folks got upset about it LMAO

DATED•OFFENSIVE
less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.
  • INFORMAL•OFFENSIVE
    very foolish or stupid.
    "in retrospect, it was a totally retarded idea"

For good or bad Rogan is in that same space as Bill Maher, Michael Rapaport etc. with a lot of black people. Tolerable, but habitual line steppers

Rather they telling a ""story"" or not. These white folks know what time it is. Quite a few of use that as a cop out. You can tell by how ""enthusiastic"" they say it. Using phase "n-word" would be just as effective to make their point. But they just HAVE to say NIGGER

Last edited:
For good or bad Rogan is in that same space as Bill Maher, Michael Rapaport etc. with a lot of black people. Tolerable, but habitual line steppers

Rather they telling a ""story"" or not. These white folks no what time it is. Quite a few of use that as a cop out. You can tell by how ""enthusiastic"" they say it. Using phase "n-word" would be just as effective to make their point. But they just HAVE to say NIGGER
Cause their edgy but still have black friends

Back