Welcome To aBlackWeb

The thing about the money that's shady is that in business the funds are the last and final steps....u don't go to investors and say invest money idk yet where ur money is going but I have an idea and I need ur investment....this nigga took ppls money and last I checked he is looking at 4 different schools in 3 states to buy....fam should have had the school he wanted to buy before on deck before asking for funds

Never been a big fan of Dr. Umar Johnson, but I'd take him over Tariq any day. Tariq is a fraud. I don't know why negros still follow him.

The thing about the money that's shady is that in business the funds are the last and final steps....u don't go to investors and say invest money idk yet where ur money is going but I have an idea and I need ur investment....this nigga took ppls money and last I checked he is looking at 4 different schools in 3 states to buy....fam should have had the school he wanted to buy before on deck before asking for funds

Damn......that is some wild shit tho....smh

Dude got damn near a mil of folks hard earn....with absolutely no accountability of where,when and how the money will be spent

He refuses to address simple questions like
How is he planning on financing the school once it's open?

What's the long-term plan to stay financially solvent?

If this isn't a scam....a long con.....I don't know what the hell is!

Listen to this dude talk and you'll understand why he doesn't feel like he needs to be accountable. Dude pretty literally thinks he is the black conscious movement. He is arrogant as shit about it. But you got to give him props. He can act like a complete ass and will have people defending him like he gave birth to them. You got to respect his hustle.

i would be lying if i said i didnt lmao at the hotep walrus shit Tariq be doing

the school for BOOOOOOYS!!!!

LMAO

Haha!

He still goin' in on dude?? They blocked youtube while we on the clock, so I was gonna see if that video was new or an old clip. I wouldn't mind seeing them patch it up and work together.

Haha!

He still goin' in on dude?? They blocked youtube while we on the clock, so I was gonna see if that video was new or an old clip. I wouldn't mind seeing them patch it up and work together.

It's new. Don't hold your breath on this 2 egomaniacs ever ""working" together again

Here's what set Tariq off. Not so, subtle shots at ADOS and FBA

Tariq is dodging. Umar is a clown, but he is making a clear and valid point that should be addressed. Instead Tariq is just clowning.

Also, Tariq is wrong. The Portugese were not dominating Africans in the 1500s. He's got his timeline mixed up. Europeans didn't start dominating Africans until after the slave trade got going. It's not painting Africa as Wakanda to be accurate about the fact that Europeans didn't jump out of the gate kicking African ass.

Also, does anyone know what the significants of 1526 is?

Back