Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just checked his Youtube.......buddy whole channel is dedicated to Umar. I think Umar is a cheat and what not but I'm not BOUT TO INVEST MY WHOLE LIFE INTO A NIGGA I DON'T LIKE

Bruh, that dude made an hour long "documentary" about Umar and then had a 3 hour long follow-up. I mean if that ain't loser shit, I don't know what is.

That dude is super lame. Not only is it corny that he puts that much effort into Umar, but have you watched his videos? I saw one, and it was just...that nigga needs a life. It can't be healthy to be obsessing over another man like that.
Lol every time I try to press play I see 3 hours and 30 mins.... I ain’t got it in me

Lol every time I try to press play I see 3 hours and 30 mins.... I ain’t got it in me

Don't do it. When I stumbled onto the dude, I thought he might have been credible, so I gave that shockumentary a try. After 15 mins, it was clear he was on some bullshit. I legitimately believe that Umar is a crook and scam artist, and even with that bias, I thought the arguments that dude was making were weak

About the only thing he said with any kinda validity was pointing out the fact that Umar said that some of the black guys in the streets would essentially have to die if our community was to progress at all. I can see people believing that to be a problematic statement though I can also see it being a hard truth.

That dude is super lame. Not only is it corny that he puts that much effort into Umar, but have you watched his videos? I saw one, and it was just...that nigga needs a life. It can't be healthy to be obsessing over another man like that.

I think it’s personal with him & Umar.. Umar has made threats towards him and Umar’s stans have been attacking his family.. So I think that’s why that suburban lightskin nigga gets @ Umar like that...

Back