Welcome To aBlackWeb

This wack because it’s blacks thats ADOS/FBA do the same
@a.mann it's impossible for ados/fba to do the "same" because this is our native land. We are the only ones capable of being UNDERmined in this context. We can't undermine immigrants. That's an oxy moron. That doesn't make sense

It's a 1 way street. You're wrong for saying otherwise

So called pro-black people shouldn't be out here saying the shit they saying about each other in such public view. That shit makes them and the things they saying they stand for look weak as shit IMO.

It's perfectly fine to disagree and even to say in public they disagree with each other but the name calling and disrespect of each is fucking wrong and undermines them both.

@a.mann it's impossible for ados/fba to do the "same" because this is our native land. We are the only ones capable of being UNDERmined in this context. We can't undermine immigrants. That's an oxy moron. That doesn't make sense

It's a 1 way street. You're wrong for saying otherwise

bruh. You’re wrong as fuck.

So called pro-black people shouldn't be out here saying the shit they saying about each other in such public view. That shit makes them and the things they saying they stand for look weak as shit IMO.

It's perfectly fine to disagree and even to say in public they disagree with each other but the name calling and disrespect of each is fucking wrong and undermines them both.

Yeah, that really rubs me the wrong way. Like how you going to be talking all this black positivity but also tearing another black man down publicly. With Umar it's common too. It's not like Tariq is the only other pro-black person that Umar has warred with.

Anyone still pay attention to that breh stalking Umar?!

I can't recall his name correctly at the moment, but breh got like 5 kids, a wife, and dang near a hundred Umar videos. Reminds me of that Afro Svengali or whatever chick.

Lenon Honor
That dude is super lame. Not only is it corny that he puts that much effort into Umar, but have you watched his videos? I saw one, and it was just...that nigga needs a life. It can't be healthy to be obsessing over another man like that.
Just checked his Youtube.......buddy whole channel is dedicated to Umar. I think Umar is a cheat and what not but I'm not BOUT TO INVEST MY WHOLE LIFE INTO A NIGGA I DON'T LIKE

Back