Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

i Read up on That da baby WAL mart situation

initially nor on the reread did I feel like it should have reached where it got

the cops can say that shit and I ain’t going pushback,

a nigga saying that show he ain’t genuine, the details of that case make me uncomfortable. They give merit to the repeated lyrics in different songs like “and I’ll kill a nigga again”

that last quote legit been on pop stations at least the past year. If you look like him and it took him playfully being insensitive to daisies for you to condemn him, man fuck you

I get it, but at the same time, I'm done with these mammals.

They lost me when they proclaimed that having a preference on who to date is "transphobic."

If you date women and its folks that claim they are real women and you wouldnt date them that mean are transphobic because you dont see the as women. Im still trying to get that head count on who believes that though lol

a man is a man

a woman is a woman

a transman is a transman

a transwoman is a transwoman

it’s pretty simple logic. Dave hit the nail on the head, “everyone in this room came out of a woman’s vagina…” “it’s like beyond pussy or impossible pussy” I couldn’t think of a better analogy.

a man is a man

a woman is a woman

a transman is a transman is still a woman

a transwoman is a transwoman is still a man

it’s pretty simple logic. Dave hit the nail on the head, “everyone in this room came out of a woman’s vagina…” “it’s like beyond pussy or impossible pussy” I couldn’t think of a better analogy.
Fixed that for you

lol @ "the world has outgrown"

just say you dont like his new shit and keep it moving

nigga foh with this on the fence bullshit you keep doing

the world is moving in a different direction
newflash bozo: you cant say what you want anymore without consequence

nigga foh with this on the fence bullshit you keep doing

the world is moving in a different direction
newflash bozo: you cant say what you want anymore without consequence

Just because you and the people you follow on twitter dont fuck with him doesnt mean the whole entire fuckin WORLD has outgrown his comedy.. lol at the arrogance. Fuck outa here.

I dont agree with everything he says. but it's laughable to say the whole world dont fuck with him.. and it's a clearly false and ridiculous statement to make.

Also, grow the fuck up and stop with these silly ass insults and try to have an actual conversation like an adult for once

Just because you and the people you follow on twitter dont fuck with him doesnt mean the whole entire fuckin WORLD has outgrown his comedy.. lol at the arrogance. Fuck outa here.

I dont agree with everything he says. but it's laughable to say the whole world dont fuck with him.. and it's a clearly false and ridiculous statement to make.

Also, grow the fuck up and stop with these silly ass insults and try to have an actual conversation like an adult for once

blah blah blah idgaf i said what i said

bozo

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
reality is the majority of yall dont know enough LGBTQ history to decide whats harmful and offensive and whats not

stick to sports and lupe fiasco tapes
Race, my nigga. I'd take a non lethal bullet for you..

Your fight for the lgbt directly contradicts your fight against WS.. why? Because lgbt is not fighting WS, if anything they perpetuate it.

Back