Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

I agree, but I’m speaking on their “identity title” a transman is a woman, but they want to identity as a man, they don’t get that title.. they are a transman, just as the title says.. theyshould identify as such.
I would agree with the title as well if their assertion wasn't that they *are* now men or women, even tho they also insist upon being called trans, depending on how they feel that day or moment. It's very hard for people to keep up, so I understand some people (even some older transgender people) pushing back.

Edit: typo

Last edited:
How nigga???

That Cis and pronouns garbage

Stop quoting me playing stupid

nigga no body says you have to use those word when referring to yourself. Nobody gonna say “hey you should call yourself a cisgender male over male” stop with the shenanigans

I posted this because you been asking this question for a week like an ass

The only question I asked is who ON HERE considered them real women or real men.

Because I dont and never will. And if you do you hate real men and women

Let me know when a Transman get testicular cancer or a Transwomen get gynecologic cancer

In one sentence yall talk about how special women are and no man can tell a woman about their body and we dont know what its like being a woman

And in another sentence yall say a born male can be a woman and do everything a woman can

Pick a side

nigga no body says you have to use those word when referring to yourself. Nobody gonna say “hey you should call yourself a cisgender male over male” stop with the shenanigans
Nigga! That's where its headed when you see that shit on applications.

White men put on dresses and wigs to pretend they're women

Because they do that they then turn around and ask the rest of the world to re-identifiy themselves with pronouns

That's 100% white supremacy that you and @Race Jones support

The only question I asked is who ON HERE considered them real women or real men.

Because I dont and never will. And if you do you hate real men and women

Let me know when a Transman get testicular cancer or a Transwomen get gynecologic cancer

How does that translate to hate. What you’re saying is what you makes you man or woman is soley based on organs. Many people believe gender gender id shouldn’t just be biological whether you agree or not that’s your life.

But you can’t rationally explain how that thinking harms you as a man or your wife as a woman

In one sentence yall talk about how special women are and no man can tell a woman about their body and we dont know what its like being a woman

And in another sentence yall say a born male can be a woman and do everything a woman can

Pick a side

This is false. You can’t tell somebody else how to Id

Nigga! That's where its headed when you see that shit on applications.

White men put on dresses and wigs to pretend they're women

Because they do that they then turn around and ask the rest of the world to re-identifiy themselves with pronouns

That's 100% white supremacy that you and @Race Jones support

Never seen that on an app and you haven’t either so stop. Nobody is gonna oppress you because you’re a man bro. When race comes in I hear you. But you sound like redneck cracker on this lbgqt shit. Also ain’t pointed out how lbgqt equal white supremacy. But this convo the same daily. You got it

Well, @ whis or scandle and tell them that if Vibe wanted to become a woman tomorrow they he is just as much as a woman as them.

Pick a side. either women are special or any man in this world can be just like them if he want to at the drop of a hat.

We talk all day about how males in this world treat women and they need safe spaces where they can be women freely but we got dudes like you thats saying men can get in those same spaces if they want to.

You claim you all for women but you really not

Saying tranperson is a transperson is a biological fact.
Saying a transperson is a man/woman is a biological lie.
The biological attributes of menustrating, a womb, inseminating, prostates, and etc. all prove this.
If a person seeks methods to be a different sex than what they were born as they are trans.
To deny that puts the ball of insecurities in the trans communities hands.
It shows that they are not willing to accept the facts of their decision to change their gender identity.

People that are confident in themselves and honest of their lot in life don't try to enforce false narratives of themselves.
Yet they are the ones saying we can't refer to them by what they were naturally born as (pronoun controversy).
Yet they are the ones saying we shouldn't refer to them by what the lexicon defines them as (transperson = man/woman controversy).
Apply this logic to anything else in life, you will see these are the actions of someone that doesn't want to accept who they are.
Ironically, this behavior of constant denial makes the trans community appear transphobic themselves.
I even wonder if they are actually trying to run from the fact they are gay.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone (or some people) has a problem with anyone saying they identify as A B C...hey, whatever floats your boat

ONLY speaking for MYSELF...as a woman, there's no way a man, who has decided that they now want to be, a "woman", going to demand that *I* not only agree that they really are a woman but also demand that I allow them to tell ME I'm NOT. Annnd that *I*, a real natural-born woman, HAVE to let them have ALL the same rights that I have, stop calling my period a period, stop calling my ability to give birth to children "giving birth", etc. All the while, depending on their mood and the day, *they* still refer to themselves as TRANS...even that they are STILL a man and will beatcho ass like they are.

I notice, it's ONLY trans"women" who are pushing this agenda. Trans"men" seem to be more chill...they post pix of their subcutaneous mastectomy scars, their abs and drip lol (sometimes even pix of their baby bump😏). They aren't trying to push men out of their spaces...at least not that I've seen.

Well, @ whis or scandle and tell them that if Vibe wanted to become a woman tomorrow they he is just as much as a woman as them.

Pick a side. either women are special or any man in this world can be just like them if he want to at the drop of a hat.

We talk all day about how males in this world treat women and they need safe spaces where they can be women freely but we got dudes like you thats saying men can get in those same spaces if they want to.

You making this black and white and it ain’t I’m not telling women how to gatekeep because I’m not a woman neither are you. Why you ain’t got this smoke for trans men

Just stfu

Back