Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

you know whats so weird to me is that you defend chappelles right to speak vehemently aganist a group hes not apart of but i never see you guys speaking out about the ongoing genocide trans Black women face. the irreparable amount of harm trans men and women have experienced in this country.

its like the jig is so blatantly clear here. you always rush to defend the “wrongdoers” ie: dave chappelle, dababy, cosby, etc because you somewhat agree with the wrongdoing

why else would you not look at the things you consume from a critical lens???

tbh this whole “witchhunt” is exggarated as not too many gay or trans ppl have called for dave chappelles head in the same way dababy was canceled left and right

but i must say it speaks volumes to watch men defend a rich comedians freedom of speech while conveniently glossing over trans men and womens lived experiences

when you really sit down and do your research, you might be surprised to find nothing funny.

Race, my nigga. I'd take a non lethal bullet for you..

Your fight for the lgbt directly contradicts your fight against WS.. why? Because lgbt is not fighting WS, if anything they perpetuate it.

That so stupid. It’s like you literally never met or held any conversation when any gay black person ever.

you know whats so weird to me is that you defend chappelles right to speak vehemently aganist a group hes not apart of but i never see you guys speaking out about the ongoing genocide trans Black women face. the irreparable amount of harm trans men and women have experienced in this country.

its like the jig is so blatantly clear here. you always rush to defend the “wrongdoers” ie: dave chappelle, dababy, cosby, etc because you somewhat agree with the wrongdoing

tbh this whole “witchhunt” is exggarated as not too many gay or trans ppl have called for dave chappelles head in the same way dababy was canceled left and right

but i must say it speaks volumes to watch men defend a rich comedians freedom of speech while conveniently glossing over trans men and womens lived experiences

when you really sit down and do your research, you might be surprised to find nothing funny.
to date 28 trans people have been killed in 2021. 44 killed in 2020 (highest ever since being tracked in 2013)

That is no genocide in any sort of the matter. IS it right to downplay it hell no and their death's should've never happen but to act like they're on the wanted dead or alive poster is bull

Also just a quick number's game

Last week alone 100 plus black boys and girls was either raped, kidnapped or murdered. FOH with this goofy shit

Fixed that for you

I agree, but I’m speaking on their “identity title” a transman is a woman, but they want to identity as a man, they don’t get that title.. they are a transman, just as the title says.. theyshould identify as such.

lol @ "the world has outgrown"

just say you dont like his new shit and keep it moving

bruh i don’t think they literally mean the whole world lol it’s an expression. Are we gonna act like it’s a slew of people who find it offensive? It’s also a slew of people who don’t care and a slew of people who think he is correct.

And I don’t think they want people to just be mad at Dave just because they are

I already have an answer from a few dudes and 1 lady on here regarding them.

Im just waiting on the ones that say they are real women

Seriously, @Race Jones, shut the fuck up. 25-30 murders in a year is NOT a "genocide" anywhere in this world. Well... Maybe on Antarctica, but that's about it.

I've already pulled and shown the stats in the past and posted them and your ass went ghost as you always do when confronted with the truth. The reason people don't take niggas like you seriously and laugh in your general direction is that y'all fucktards like to exaggerate or outright lie every time you open your mouths or type on a phone or computer and we see it for what it is.

For the record, As of June this year there were 28 murders of transfolks in this country. Let's say we get another 28 by December 31st, that would bring the total to 56.

For an entire year.

In a country of over 330 million people...

... of which about 2 million are "trans".

No, Race, there's no fuckin "genocide". If that was the case, we need to send the military to intervene in Flint, MI 'cause there's been 49 murders there so far this year. Clearly there's a genocide happening there, right??? Maybe nearby Genessee is tired of Flint's bullshit and wish to wipe them off the map. Certainly they're worth defending in this god awful Flint Genocide of 2021???

Fuck outta here.

Back