Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

He low key for probably blaming that group for driving his friend to killing herself. And kinda blames himself because she defended him

IDK. Im just guessing

Its hard to see the big picture of something when you are in it. And Dave is in it right now. Now that he wrapped up the last special in his contract, he probably will take some time time to chill and see how wild it looks.

Like the jokes dont bother me. Him being insensitive dont bother me. But him spending 3 whole specials on this topic is a bad miscalculations on his part imo.

Which is just sad at the end of the day. Instead of helping them, society has decided to instead just enable the disorder. It's such a disservice.
Shit enable, really promote essentially. Don't got no hate in my heart for anyone. But it's certainly not within the "order" of things.

They was just sitting there a bunch of times with that same look of disgust also.

That tweet is implying that they sat there stone faced the entire special which isn't true. You can see them on camera laughing when Dave is making the jokes about Mike Pence and when he talked about beating up the gay woman. Ain't no rule you gotta laugh at everything at a comedy show, but it's clear what intent dude had with that tweet

Back