Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

Idc about comedians in general being controversial. Just be funny with it. I haven’t seen the new special but everything I’m hearing is that the new special is cheeks so now they on his ass #bars

The thing about it thats interesting to me is..

the special before this.. the 8 minutes joint... folks were all giving him all the praise for that special because he was painting a story and a narrative. It was light on jokes but was a good story... and that was a so called testament to how much of a legend and a griot he is/was.

For this one.. he kinda did the same.. light on jokes, heavy on a narrative but folks aint fuckin with it now

So did you read it yet abd find out what places they talking about?

Again. Its not common which is why I used the word MAINLY. If an article about pedo was published saying it happened would you take that as a common behavior for an entire region?

Why is that hard for you to accept?

Are transwomen real women? I want a head count on here

Again. Its not common which is why I used the word MAINLY. If an article about pedo was published saying it happened would you take that as a common behavior for an entire region?

Why is that hard for you to accept?

Are transwomen real women? I want a head count on here

The article literally says the shit existed before Islam and Christianity went to Africa. You stated before Christianity folks were anti gay all over Africa. I post an article saying otherwise and now you moving goal posts and throwing insults. You’re wrong bro it’s ok. And no I didn’t say everyday was openly gay

The article literally says the shit existed before Islam and Christianity went to Africa. You stated before Christianity folks were anti gay all over Africa. I post an article saying otherwise and now you moving goal posts and throwing insults. You’re wrong bro it’s ok. And no I didn’t say everyday was openly gay

Are you dumb?

I quoted and bolded bruh. Just because a few select folks did something do mean....

You know what... Nevermind

Are you dumb?

I quoted and bolded bruh. Just because a few select folks did something do mean....

You know what... Nevermind

Where did I say it was common tho I said it existed you made it seem like it didn’t. Why are you so angry about this? I’m being nice

Where did I say it was common tho I said it existed you made it seem like it didn’t. Why are you so angry about this? I’m being nice

THAT WAS MY ENITRE POINT YOU DAMN FOOL

NO WHERE I STATED THE ENTIRE WEST WAS AGAINST IT.

Very few embraced it but a majority didn't. Just because a few tribes here and there did something it dont speak for the West as a whole.

If I dropped and article about how some white treated us with respect and dignity back in the slave days that would not reflect them as a whole in that time.

Its easy to understand

To me the issue isnt the jokes. Its the fact that Dave spent 3 specials on it.

At first, I was like Dave being misunderstood. Like when you laugh at something, your normalize it. And dave a smart dude. So I thought Dave was making trans jokes to normalize trans people. And i thought that was noble.

Then he did a second special joking on them and I was well ok then.

And now he did a 3rd one and im like aight bruh Dave really hates these mfers.

Dave still my goat. Just wild to see a comedian who had the best insight on how stupid racism is to single out one group of people for this long.

To me the issue isnt the jokes. Its the fact that Dave spent 3 specials on it.

At first, I was like Dave being misunderstood. Like when you laugh at something, your normalize it. And dave a smart dude. So I thought Dave was making trans jokes to normalize trans people. And i thought that was noble.

Then he did a second special joking on them and I was well ok then.

And now he did a 3rd one and im like aight bruh Dave really hates these mfers.

Dave still my goat. Just wild to see a comedian who had the best insight on how stupid racism is to single out one group of people for this long.

He low key for probably blaming that group for driving his friend to killing herself. And kinda blames himself because she defended him

IDK. Im just guessing

Back