Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

Already stated:
The only issue I have with this,is the fact Dave didn’t give context . If one were to go with that bit he gave Da Baby just randomly killed a black man for no reason and no consequences
When in reality it was stated to be a case of self-defense, which of course, would make no sense for people to be outraged or conceal him for that
I think he deliberately left that important context out as part of the joke

Exactly. I'm seeing more people rushing to defend Dave from supposed outrage and anger than any actual outrage or anger.

Swear it seems like there's more outrage from people white knighting for a celebrity than there is from the alphabets.

Dave knows what he's doing though....

That’s ABW 101 as soon as they heard he got a special dropping the capes came on

huh?

even though I don't think trans women are real women. They are someone who wants to be a woman and feel they should've been a woman at birth and that's cool do what make you happy. Where does secretly hating women part come from lol
huh?

even though I don't think trans women are real women. They are someone who wants to be a woman and feel they should've been a woman at birth and that's cool do what make you happy. Where does secretly hating women part come from lol

if you truly believe a man can be a woman justbecause they feel they are, you’re basically saying it’s nothing special about being a woman and any man can be just as much of a woman as a real women

Also

You (not you) subscribe to the male patriarchy that means you don’t respect women.

The new thing that community is saying is if you don’t date a transwoman that means you’re transphobic and saying they are not real women.

And if you date a real women that can bare babies you have a breeding kink because you’re only dating a real women because of having babies which mean to them yours saying they are not real women so you’re transphobic all over again

I could never look my wife, daughter or mother face and tell them that any man can just be just as much as a girl as them.

Protect our black women and future of our society.

Last edited:
I’m still trying to get a head count on here who say transwomen are real women to them.

Ain’t no show of hands for that though.

Imagine losing your job because someone heard you say that you don't think a person with an inverted penis is a woman at the end of the day, hahaha.

:kanyecry2:

Imagine our ancestors looking into the future and seeing that this is the world we’d end up living in

Like Dave said… “they don’t listen”

and that closer was awesome

but “get the F off me, I’m transphobic!”

lol

if you truly believe a man can be a woman justbecause they feel they are, you’re basically saying nothing special about being a woman and any man can be just as much of a woman as a real women

Also

You (not you) subscribe to the male patriarchy that means you don’t respect women.

The new thing that community is saying of don’t date a transwoman that means you’re transphobic and saying they are not real women.

And if you date a real women that can bare babies you have a breeding kink because your only dating a real women because of having babies which mean to them yours saying they are not real women so you’re transphobic all over again

I could never look my wife, daughter or mother face and tell them that any man can just be just as much as a girl as them.

This bold is Dos level posting.

I did and think it’s bullshit. Definitely don’t think our ancestors would be looking forward and concerned about lbgqt.

What I meant is that they would be ashamed of the fact that we would end up living in a time like this. It’s ludicrous

Just like losing your job because you refuse to call a man a woman (in Golans comment)

if you truly believe a man can be a woman justbecause they feel they are, you’re basically saying nothing special about being a woman and any man can be just as much of a woman as a real women

Also

The new thing that community is saying of don’t date a transwoman that means you’re transphobic and saying they are not real women.

And if you date a real women that can bare babies you have a breeding kink because your only dating a real women because of having babies which mean to them yours saying they are not real women so you’re transphobic all over again

real shit

Back