Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

if you truly believe a man can be a woman justbecause they feel they are, you’re basically saying nothing special about being a woman and any man can be just as much of a woman as a real women

Also

You (not you) subscribe to the male patriarchy that means you don’t respect women.

The new thing that community is saying of don’t date a transwoman that means you’re transphobic and saying they are not real women.

And if you date a real women that can bare babies you have a breeding kink because your only dating a real women because of having babies which mean to them yours saying they are not real women so you’re transphobic all over again

I could never look my wife, daughter or mother face and tell them that any man can just be just as much as a girl as them.

Protect our black women and future of our society.

With this being said.

Respect trans folks and treat them with the same respect you would anybody else

That’s a real thing going on though.

The 1st part about seeing the discussions on dating trans people I've seen. The 2nd part though if you gonna make a claim as wild as that without actually showing proof of this being a serious topic of conversation then yeah...that's some "I heard it from somebody who heard it from their cousin who knows somebody that works in the Pentagon" shit.

The 1st part about seeing the discussions on dating trans people I've seen. The 2nd part though if you gonna make a claim as wild as that without actually showing proof of this being a serious topic of conversation then yeah...that's some "I heard it from somebody who heard it from their cousin who knows somebody that works in the Pentagon" shit.

understood.

What I meant is that they would be ashamed of the fact that we would end up living in a time like this. It’s ludicrous

Just like losing your job because you refuse to call a man a woman (in Golans comment)

They wouldn’t be ashamed unless they were Christian. Abd yes you should lose your job for calling somebody what they don’t want to be called. Like where y’all go to school at man. They taught this in school don’t be ignorant when it comes to race and gender and don’t discuss politics this is not anything new

They wouldn’t be ashamed unless they were Christian. Abd yes you should lose your job for calling somebody what they don’t want to be called. Like where y’all go to school at man. They taught this in school don’t be ignorant when it comes to race and gender and don’t discuss politics this is not anything new

Lol sure

LMAO

West Africa Culture was mainly against anything that would be considered homosexuality way before Christianity got there lol

Again.

Since your dumbass cant read. WEST AFRICAN CULTURES was MAINLY anything that would be considered homosexuality way before Christianity got there lol

Nigga posted an article about Eastern Africa.

Its a reason why its no monuments or much recorded history celebrating it in the West. Know your history

Also, just tying to get a count on the ABW, are transwomen real and or just as much of woman as a natural born one? And dont bring up intersex people.

Idc about comedians in general being controversial. Just be funny with it. I haven’t seen the new special but everything I’m hearing is that the new special is cheeks so now they on his ass #bars

Again.

Since your dumbass cant read. WEST AFRICAN CULTURES was MAINLY anything that would be considered homosexuality way before Christianity got there lol

Its a reason why its no monuments or real recorded history celebrating it in the West. Know your history

Did I insult you today? Calm down bruh point to Mali on a map real quick

Before the implementation of rigid European rigid binaries, within the Dagaaba tribe of Ghana, Burkina Faso, and the Ivory Coast, gender identity was determined differently. Shaman Malidoma Somé of the Dagaaba says that gender to the tribe is not dependent upon sexual anatomy. “It is purely

Again.

Its a reason why its no monuments or much recorded history celebrating it in the West. Know your history

What is your last sentence referring too

Idc about comedians in general being controversial. Just be funny with it. I haven’t seen the new special but everything I’m hearing is that the new special is cheeks so now they on his ass #bars

That's also a funny thing. People defending a special they're saying isn't even that good. Like if you gonna ride so hard for offensive jokes at least let them be funny...

Again.

Also, just tying to get a count on the ABW, are transwomen real and or just as much of woman as a natural born one? And dont bring up intersex people.

So did you read it yet abd find out what places they talking about?

Back