Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyrese: The Black Community Is Fragmented, Every Other Race Works Together

Most black people aren't living in upper class or middle class neighborhoods that's like saying because Black people dominate the NBA it's a benefit to the black race it ain't that's a select few people that shit does nothing for the community as a whole.

I didn't say anything about benefitting the community. I said there are black people that don't even believe that we have communities that aren't impoverished. The point is that some of us have such low opinions of our own people that we don't even believe we can succeed.

I am by no means a follower of him or anything but Louis Farrakhan spent his whole life fighting for black people, especially African Americans, and yet recently when he said something that some people disagree with, they started to say that he's a "tether," because of his West Indian background.

If y'all think that black people should be more united, the first order of business is to stamp out this FBA shit.

Last edited:
I just came to say black people from NOLA is one the highest form of black people on the planet. And we stick together. Many other black communities can learn hospitality from us. But that’s not to say hospitality is non-existent in other black communities. Have a good night. 🙂

A couple of things to keep in mind.

1. We should be careful not to compare immigrant groups to a group that is not an immigrant group (Black Americans). People that immigrated to a new country will tend to stick together more than people who have not immigrated anywhere.

2. Black Americans are, from what I have seen, fairly united, especially considering that y'all are not immigrants. Much more united than blacks in other countries. The biggest divide, from what I have seen, is between Black Americans who are assimilated and Black Americans (the great majority) who are not.

I am by no means a follower of him or anything but Louis Farrakhan spent his whole life fighting for black people, especially African Americans, and yet recently when he said something that some people disagree with, they've started to say that he's a "tether," because of his West Indian background.

If y'all think that black people should be more united, the first order of business is to stamp out this FBA shit.

Man gtfoh.

I am by no means a follower of him or anything but Louis Farrakhan spent his whole life fighting for black people, especially African Americans, and yet recently when he said something that some people disagree with, they started to say that he's a "tether," because of his West Indian background.

Only a fool would call the minister a tether first off. And how can you stamp out FBA when it's just describing the people who have lineage that links them to this country. It's not a social club.

We put each other down the most, look at what this dumbass bald almond head ass nigga is saying on this huge platform

Stupid motherfucka breh, always trying to look special in them people eyes

How hard is it to keep these convos among your circle

We put each other down the most, look at what this dumbass bald almond head ass nigga is saying on this huge platform

Stupid motherfucka breh, always trying to look special in them people eyes

How hard is it to keep these convos among your circle

Can't tell if it was intentional that you said we put each other down the most, then went on to put him down a lot...

I just came to say black people from NOLA is one the highest form of black people on the planet. And we stick together. Many other black communities can learn hospitality from us. But that’s not to say hospitality is non-existent in other black communities. Have a good night. 🙂

No offense, but that absolutely was not the impression of NOLA black people following Katrina when a lot of ya'll were staying in other cities for a while. Fucked up situation, I know, but still...

Tether babble

I think the best way to serve black people and make money from it. Is serve black people, but make it look like you’re serving white people.

Case in point, I don’t like going out, but everytime I’m convinced to go out. Every place we go where the customer base is black.

If feels like and looks like you are in someone’s converted basement. It’s dark, it’s LED lights and TVs everywhere and it’s cramped as fuck. And black people love it apparently, cause ion know why, nostalgia?

Anyway, when black people go on vacation to places they aren’t from, they never dine or club in places like this. It’s always places that are esthetically pleasing. Which means that black people like esthetically pleasing but black entrepreneurs don’t think that black people like esthetically pleasing

Others wise more places would capitalize on this and there would be alot less dank dark places. Think of all the places you are told to go when you visit someone’s city.

It always looks good. So the best way to serve black people is to treat the environment and the surroundings and the over attitude of things, as do you would be expecting a white customer base.

Crazy enough, cause it’s not white people shit, it’s pleasant and positive environments, and…we like pleasant and positive environments because it’s a very human thing to want.

No offense, but that absolutely was not the impression of NOLA black people following Katrina when a lot of ya'll were staying in other cities for a while. Fucked up situation, I know, but still...
No offense taken. lol. I even agree halfway, but you gotta know those was all people from projects, wards and underprivileged communities. There’s always those of a city who embody the loudest, bad- representation of it, but that don’t necessarily reflect the majority. I generally exclude them from my positive assessment. Most people everywhere are generally “good people.” I’m referring to them, the civilians and regular people, you know those who might not have everything perfect but they “go to church” and they try to represent in a good way in general.

No offense taken. lol. I even agree halfway, but you gotta know those was all people from projects, wards and underprivileged communities. There’s always those of a city who embody the loudest, bad- representation of it, but that don’t necessarily reflect the majority. I generally exclude them from my positive assessment. Most people everywhere are generally “good people.” I’m referring to them, the civilians and regular people, you know those who might not have everything perfect but they “go to church” and they try to represent in a good way in general.
Any time a new orleans person sees another New Orleans person, it’s a high possibility they gon exchange information.

That’s what we do lol

Last edited:
You from the boot fam? 🤔

I wish niggas would stop with this "every other race has their shit together but us"

If you think Asians, Latinos and whites don't fight amongst each other publicly I got an igloo to sell you in hell.
Lemme know when I can put that bid in boo
man-arrested-after-dancing-on-burning-home-dance.gif

Back