Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyrese: The Black Community Is Fragmented, Every Other Race Works Together

You from the boot fam? 🤔
Yezzirrr, thank God! Born, but not raised totally there. It’s in my blood though, how I cook/ eat and how I treat people. My roots, all my family. You?
Any time a new Ireland person sees another new Ireland person, it’s a high possibility they gon exchange information.

That’s what we do lol
I repsect and understand that. I don’t know a lot about New Ireland, but yea that’s pretty much how we roll too.

What the man said is correct, but of course as usual "pro blacks" have issues comprehending reality, so folk upset 😂😂

Bruh we tired of the uneducated niggas with the most to say about the black community. It’s like yall want black folks to be the bottom of the barrel. Like as a race we need low self esteem or some shit

Bruh we tired of the uneducated niggas with the most to say about the black community. It’s like yall want black folks to be the bottom of the barrel. Like as a race we need low self esteem or some shit
Broski I'm far from uneducated. Black folk at the bottom of the totem pole across the planet for a reason and it's not because of no white man at the root. You have to identify a problem to resolve it but I guess black folk like being fucked up so.

Yezzirrr, thank God! Born, but not raised totally there. It’s in my blood though, how I cook/ eat and how I treat people. My roots, all my family. You?

I repsect and understand that. I don’t know a lot about New Ireland, but yea that’s pretty much how we roll too.
I'm from baton rouge but lived in Nola during college and moved back to BR due to Katrina

The first thing we should do as a community is get our hiring practices down.

The reason that silicone valley is Indian and Chinese nationals is because they hire their own.

Also, we have to change our culture of hate in the business world. Ask a black woman what's it like working for a black woman and the answer might shock you.

The first thing we should do as a community is get our hiring practices down.

The reason that silicone valley is Indian and Chinese nationals is because they hire their own.

Also, we have to change our culture of hate in the business world. Ask a black woman what's it like working for a black woman and the answer might shock you.

I think the bolded is also because culturally they have a certain educational expectation. A lot of them seem to expect (and almost demand), their kids make certain grades and go into certain fields.

I fw BR and NO.

One of the best rappers I've ever heard from these parts and a bunch of undiscovered talent out there.

Back