Welcome To aBlackWeb

Turkey Leg Hut Enforces New Dress Code

Fair or Foul

• Fair

• Foul

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its all about the ambiance you create

If your spot look like an auto shop then pulling up in a grease stained shirt is respect

facts. These places wanna be classy but do ratchet shit. Like the spot that didn’t want twerking but got a picture of Barack with Henessey. If they only want certain type of niggas there you gotta make it that way.

Ole upscale club but it don’t look like it so we shooting ip the parking lot ass niggas

I know they make good money, but not sure what their overhead is. I think expansion of the store would solve some problems, but I know there were some politics on property in 3rd ward. Any Houston natives know why they won’t make the store bigger?

I never like to just throw black people or business away without looking for a solution

facts. These places wanna be classy but do ratchet shit. Like the spot that didn’t want twerking but got a picture of Barack with Henessey. If they only want certain type of niggas there you gotta make it that way.
tru kitchen is the type of place you twerk at. I'm in Dallas and I known people who went.

Some of u niggaz are annoying af (race 5th letter gabi whoever tf else arguing this shit)
They said :
No slides
No ass out
No baggy shit(who tf even still wears baggy clothing)

And in y'all head that translates to y'all gotta wear suit and tie and church dresses?
And y'all mad they got "hut" in their name so how dare they demand this..

Niggaz mayne
They're asking for the bare fucking minimum

shut up we dont care

So you taking the efforts of a Black man trying to help inform his fellow Black man as a hostile act? Shame on you
Interesting wording

considering the topic

como estas hoy hermano

quiero no fumar

Last edited:
Yo, I think I know what is the am here.. my theory is since that part of town is getting gentrified. They're trying to attract white customers..I just can't come up with anything other than that
I'll buy that
Idk bruh that shirt a little baggy…good thing he famous
One of those tweets said what are yall gonna do when rich rappers pull up ready to tip...all those rules will fly out the window..

We can all act like we don’t know but a certain style/event attracts certain folks and can have a very good mind on the type of crowd that is there regardless of race.

You can call it what you want but y’all know it’s true.

yea yea yea post a picture ugly or stfu you soft shoeing piece of shit
She mad yall

How dare I clown a $8 plate of calories

I’m bougie and classist!

lmao

imma book a flight just to eat there because I’m a bored asshole them imma hit nobies so I can stick my pinky out.

Hope ya stimulus hit by Tuesday

love you race

why you assume niggas in slides would do that. Do you even like black people
A baby got shot recently. Where’s ya outrage like for the gay kid?

do You like straight black people? Or anyone that’s approved to like.

lmao

this is funny when you drunk
A whole lot of correcting but funny nonetheless

Back