Welcome To aBlackWeb

Turkey Leg Hut Enforces New Dress Code

Fair or Foul

• Fair

• Foul

Results are only viewable after voting.
Heard they banning niggas who drive Challengers next

CatMemes-copy-10.jpg

They add impalas and white belts and I may go down there myself and peruse their fine dining establishment

let me make something very clear to you, i do not like you @DOS_patos i made that clear to goldie the minute he mentioned i should do work with you. i dont be joking when i be right at your neck. you are the epitome of a sucka ass nigga tht spends their time policing Black ppls attire, behavior, speech and cultural norms just because you have a few dollars in your route 66 jeans

you are unckle ruckus, clarence thomas, kanye west and terry crews both in thought and theory and just as UGLY and DIMWITTED as them
too

i would deadass spit on you dos. real shit. i despise niggas like you.

i may not have as much money as you or travel as much as you but i wrap circles around you intellectually. word to sha’carri

a sliver tongue dont make a wise one, and no amount of money or airline miles will make up for that dilapidated mush you call a brain.

the only thing low budget about me is engaging in conversation with your shitty bottom ass. thank me later because i wouldnt even part me lips to speak to you outside of here

and oh, idc how many niggas praise you on this forum, the whole world tends to shine shit and call it gold and thats exactly what you are

a sparkling, shiny, honey comb glistening piece of shit

fuck you and fuck off

Damn still people still arguing over this.

Place basically says "Don't come here half baked and cussing up a storm" and that's too far for some people.

Y'all against black people having to meet any kinda standards at all huh?
I was gonna touch on that, but then I was like, Ah, what’s the use? If you can’t apply basic reading comprehension skills and understand they enforcing a policy to not go BELOW basic minimum standard of dress, and to pretend like such standards don’t even exist in real life, I can’t help you.

If I’m at an event and see a lot folks rocking Shirts with American flags or having that blue lives matter flag I know what type of crowd that is and I place I don’t want to be.

One of my favorite artists Gates coming to town and I ain’t gon be there because I know what type of crown that’s gon attract. I’m passed that part of my life lol

Y’all really acting like we don’t say shit “I don’t fuck with that place no more because nights be wilding over there” or some similar shit.
Bruh the precedent is set by the establishment and the artist.

Coffee shop i used to go to put up some covid aint real shit on their website (not in those words but that might as well had been what they said) and a bunch of maskless mfs started going there so I stopped. Aint been there since last summer. Jamaican spot I go to still requires masks to this day. Ppl adapt to whatever tone has been set.

Like I said earlier, I'm not mad at the dress code or ppl being put out cuz they literally got they privates out. But that first dress code they put up and had to change was proof they were on some bullshit. Niggas can't wear slides and tank tops in Houston? Lmao foh.

If you don't want regular niggas at your establishment then don't be a regular establishment.

Bruh the precedent is set by the establishment and the artist.

Coffee shop i used to go to put up some covid aint real shit on their website (not in those words but that might as well had been what they said) and a bunch of maskless mfs started going there so I stopped. Aint been there since last summer. Jamaican spot I go to still requires masks to this day. Ppl adapt to whatever tone has been set.

Like I said earlier, I'm not mad at the dress code or ppl being put out cuz they literally got they privates out. But that first dress code they put up and had to change was proof they were on some bullshit. Niggas can't wear slides and tank tops in Houston? Lmao foh.

If you don't want regular niggas at your establishment then don't be a regular establishment.
What is regular niggas ?

regular people meet the dress requirements everyday just going from a to b

What is regular niggas ?

regular people meet the dress requirements everyday just going from a to b
My bad missed this.
Regular = casual

Adidas slides and a tank top is casual wear to me but that apparently violates they dress code. Id pull up to any fast food joint wearing that but I'd turned away from turkey leg hut for that same outfit.

Back