Welcome To aBlackWeb

Turkey Leg Hut Enforces New Dress Code

Fair or Foul

• Fair

• Foul

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why do muhfuckas think this is all black peoples wear?

I don’t own a pair of ripped jeans, and they didn’t say shorts are banned.

Anyone offended by this has a very limited wardrobe, because some jean or cargo shorts and a fly ass T-shirt would cover this.

Fuck em. Let em eat somewhere else if they bitchin.

Last edited:
“This is America and I have the rights as an American citizen to do what I want. This aw free country” Lololol

Y’all sounding like them folks.

“This is America and I have the rights as an American citizen to do what I want. This aw free country” Lololol

Y’all sounding like them folks.

Naw those types are heavy on a private business’ right to refuse service to anyone

Naw those types are heavy on a private business’ right to refuse service to anyone

I disagree. They say that but complain the most about folks doing it.

The mask mandate in private business only confirmed what I really thought of them folks. They just say shut like that for POCs.

let me make something very clear to you, i do not like you @DOS_patos i made that clear to goldie the minute he mentioned i should do work with you. i dont be joking when i be right at your neck. you are the epitome of a sucka ass nigga tht spends their time policing Black ppls attire, behavior, speech and cultural norms just because you have a few dollars in your route 66 jeans

you are unckle ruckus, clarence thomas, kanye west and terry crews both in thought and theory and just as UGLY and DIMWITTED as them
too

i would deadass spit on you dos. real shit. i despise niggas like you.

i may not have as much money as you or travel as much as you but i wrap circles around you intellectually. word to sha’carri

a sliver tongue dont make a wise one, and no amount of money or airline miles will make up for that dilapidated mush you call a brain.

the only thing low budget about me is engaging in conversation with your shitty bottom ass. thank me later because i wouldnt even part me lips to speak to you outside of here

and oh, idc how many niggas praise you on this forum, the whole world tends to shine shit and call it gold and thats exactly what you are

a sparkling, shiny, honey comb glistening piece of shit

fuck you and fuck off
raw

I don't think it's the dress code itself as much as what the dress code and others like it imply. Which is, as has been said in this thread, some think that if you're dressed a certain way then you'll act a certain way. Which is stupid as fuck. So if people start coming there in business casual clothes and still act a fool we all know they ain't about to add "No brunch boots allowed" to their dress code
I think it’s stupid to think the way a person dresses reflects how they act. I also think it’s okay for an establishment to not want your ass and titties out.

I think it’s stupid to think the way a person dresses reflects how they act. I also think it’s okay for an establishment to not want your ass and titties out.

This is 100% true...but too many who are pro dress code hold that opinion because they think dressing a certain way means you won't act out.

This is 100% true...but too many who are pro dress code hold that opinion because they think dressing a certain way means you won't act out.

You would be lying if you said its not and indicator.

not may not be 100% but I’m willing to bet it’s higher chance.

I lived in the poor city of New Orleans to the Hills in LA back to Oak Cliff to burbs of Arlington.

I black man with a polo style shirt is less likely to fuck some shit up than a black man sagging with his entire ass out.

it is what it everybody and every race have a few indicators on crazy shit.

Folks really in here like they never say

“He looks like the type” insert any weird, funny or dumb shit.

I don't think it's the dress code itself as much as what the dress code and others like it imply. Which is, as has been said in this thread, some think that if you're dressed a certain way then you'll act a certain way. Which is stupid as fuck. So if people start coming there in business casual clothes and still act a fool we all know they ain't about to add "No brunch boots allowed" to their dress code

Maybe they're just tryna establish a higher class atmosphere and reputation. It's a weird thing where neighbourhood factors in though. If all ur clientele is sorta urban or lower class cuz that's where ur establishment is at, that's what ur gonna get. If u chose that spot, tough luck.

But If ur somewhere with a diverse customer base I get wanting to maintain an atmosphere that at least appears more inviting in the sense of looking more respectable and aesthetic. Think of it like Disney G-rating movies.

With that said, at the end of the day, if u and ur boys really want some turkey legs nothing's stopping hood ass niggas rocking durags and early 2000s XXXL tees from sifting through their closet for their prim and proper apparel to make due for a crazy night out at the turkey Leg hut.

So If it's really that easy to subvert the expectation it's gotta come down to more than just dress code.they've gotta couple that with other means of telling customers "this is a place of business, not ur house or ur friends house, respect our space and we'll respect u".

You would be lying if you said its not and indicator.

not may not be 100% but I’m willing to bet it’s higher chance.

It can give an indicator but it's not some guarantee which is what these dress codes and people who support them tend to think. As if that certain clientele doesn't also have the clothes to fit whatever dress code gets enforced. It's the people not the clothes they're taking issue with

It can give an indicator but it's not some guarantee which is what these dress codes and people who support them tend to think. As if that certain clientele doesn't also have the clothes to fit whatever dress code gets enforced. It's the people not the clothes they're taking issue with

I agree

Back