Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump's Strategist Steve Bannon On Black Males "We get 50% of their vote we can govern for another 100 years"

I hope 100% of all black men vote republican in 2022.

The game would be changed instantly. Republicans would bow to our demands to keep us and dems would give us whatever we wanted to come back. :think2:

Dems and Reps would be cutting stimulus checks to get our vote in 24 lol

You can't be serious. The Reps don't even really care about their white voters, so you know their black voters wouldn't matter to them. They rely largely on racism and fear to keep their voters in line.

The Dems wouldn't do anything to try and woo black men back. They would just demonize us and try to use guilt trips and pressure for black women to bring us back.

props. do we think that's still the case with millennials and the generations after seemingly moving further and further away from the church?

I'll say this when it comes to millennials and the generations after.

Never forget a lot of hippies turned into the old racist repubs and fucked up democrats you want out of political office and positions of power.

What a lot of young people believe when they don't have families to support changes when they get older have wives and children and want to eliminate the competition so shit is easier for their kids to maintain the power and status they have attained.

Some millennials will keep the some of the same views of being more left leaning and some are going to move completely to the right and some will be middle of the road.

I wouldn't put any belief or faith in young people with no real responsibilities to keep the same left leaning views as they get older.

You can't be serious. The Reps don't even really care about their white voters, so you know their black voters wouldn't matter to them. They rely largely on racism and fear to keep their voters in line.

The Dems wouldn't do anything to try and woo black men back. They would just demonize us and try to use guilt trips and pressure for black women to bring us back.

I believe he was being sarcastic

I can see it. I have seen a whole lot more black men who have started to buy into the whole "red pill" thing started by disgruntled white men.

Lower class whites been falling for this okie dokie for decades.

The key for conservative Republicans is to always appeal to a victim mentality and righteous indignation

Reading this thread it seems some of yall really believe repubs can get up to 50% of voting black men to vote for them.

My question to yall is: How soon do yall see them reaching this so called goal?

I don't see it happening and I also feel like too many folks feel like criticisms of democrats means support or possible support for repubs. IMO that ain't true.

Reading this thread it seems some of yall really believe repubs can get up to 50% of voting black men to vote for them.

I don't see it happening and I also feel like too many folks feel like criticisms of democrats means support or possible support for repubs. IMO that ain't true.

not anytime fuckin soon.....

It'll never happen.

Again, the Rep party is too overtly anti-black to ever get 50% of black men. There are plenty of black dudes that basically agree with every economic and social stance the Reps take and still refuse to ever vote Republican.

But you see it happening at some point?

At this time....no

The Republicans have fully embraced White Supremacy

I honestly believe that anyone who believes the Neo-Confederacy has a chance of getting 50% of the black male vote has an extremely low opinion of black men or has been fully brainwashed by this online bullshit culture/gender war

Below is a chart of black voter participation.....I want someone to logically explain to me how the republicans plan to get 50% of the black male vote

1654701782308.png

At this time....no

The Republicans have fully embraced White Supremacy

I honestly believe that anyone who believes the Neo-Confederacy has a chance of getting 50% of the black male vote has an extremely low opinion of black men or has been fully brainwashed by this online bullshit culture/gender war

Below is a chart of black voter participation.....I want someone to logically explain to me how the republicans plan to get 50% of the black male vote

View attachment 857194

I don't see happening now or in the future.

I don't see 50% happening but I do see an increase happening overall and you can see it happening in real time mainly due to people drawing lines in the sand on where they stand on certain cultural issues more than actual political issues.

As for the the idea that criticism of the Dems means you're pro Republican I don't believe that at all. The thing I've seen most in regards to that is some of the people who criticize the left do it with more vitriol than they do the right and when asked why the most common response is "Well we expect the Republicans to be bad." Which to me is just silly logic and continuing to allow the right to operate with such a low bar for success that they have kept piling up these small victories which then lead to them being able to make bigger changes ie the current abortion laws going into effect soon in many places.

I don't see 50% happening but I do see an increase happening overall and you can see it happening in real time mainly due to people drawing lines in the sand on where they stand on certain cultural issues more than actual political issues.

As for the the idea that criticism of the Dems means you're pro Republican I don't believe that at all. The thing I've seen most in regards to that is some of the people who criticize the left do it with more vitriol than they do the right and when asked why the most common response is "Well we expect the Republicans to be bad." Which to me is just silly logic and continuing to allow the right to operate with such a low bar for success that they have kept piling up these small victories which then lead to them being able to make bigger changes ie the current abortion laws going into effect soon in many places.

I see the small increases but 50% ain't happening.

You don't see that way but IMO plenty of people do see it that way.

Who would you have more vitriol for a group of people who lie to your face and tell you they are with you but majority of their actions go against that or the people who tell you they ain't fucking with you and show it by their actions?

Personally I got more vitriol for the liar but I still ain't letting the group who doing shit to hurt me off the hook either.

I see the small increases but 50% ain't happening.

You don't see that way but IMO plenty of people do see it that way.

Who would you have more vitriol for a group of people who lie to your face and tell you they are with you but majority of their actions go against that or the people who tell you they ain't fucking with you and show it by their actions?

Personally I got more vitriol for the liar but I still ain't letting the group who doing shit to hurt me off the hook either.

I know people do see it that way. I just don't agree with them. And your last sentence is exactly what I stated the difference in perception of that criticism comes from. They tend to let the Republicans off the hook because they expect them to be shitty. When in reality they both should be getting criticism sent their way because they're operating from two sides of the same lying coin. Whether it's by deception or blatant the result is still the same. Which is continuing to fuck people over.

I know people do see it that way. I just don't agree with them. And your last sentence is exactly what I stated the difference in perception of that criticism comes from. They tend to let the Republicans off the hook because they expect them to be shitty. When in reality they both should be getting criticism sent their way because they're operating from two sides of the same lying coin. Whether it's by deception or blatant the result is still the same. Which is continuing to fuck people over.

Both political parties love to lie and play with words and numbers. With a lot of black people the last few years speaking on sitting out on voting. If a good amount actually follows through on that. We just talked about the slight increases in black men voting repub. If in a cycle that large group decides to sit out and the black males who do vote and that vote gets anywhere above 30%. As a people that might not be something we can come back from. I mean from a standpoint us trying to unite to fight against all the shit that happens to us a people. IMO what trust we do have might be completely broken.

Repubs will use that against us in terms of how shit played out. When the reality is majority of black men didn't vote for anybody not more actually voted for repubs. At that point Dems basically going to say fuck us like repubs have been. Add to that folks think shit bad between black men and women now. That shit will reach a whole new level IMO

Last edited:
I think it is funny that Bannon of all people thinks it's possible and would seek to bring black men into the fold. After all, he was one of the people that made it hip to be an overt white supremacist.

Last edited:
I think it is possible that Bannon of all people thinks it's possible and would seek to bring black men into the fold. After all, he was one of the people that made it hip to be an overt white supremacist.

And he views us as mentally inferior which probably led to him thinking we‘d be an easy group to sway

And he views us as mentally inferior which probably led to him thinking we‘d be an easy group to sway

lol He's mentally inferior if he thinks he can spend years convincing that demographic that black men are the worse thing on earth that they will come around and look to black men as their saviors.

Then again, we know the Trumpists are idiots by and large, so maybe it's possible.

Black people tend to be in line with conservatives on things like gun control, immigration, and other things that fall in line with Christian ideology, especially in the South.

Conservatism really just comes down to a resistance to change. A lot of our people feel that way. We just tend not to be as brutal as white people about it and are more willing to change our opinions when we realize the change isn't a threat to us.

Lol when I said this in a different way they came at me. But yes most conservative views come from church

Back