Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump's Strategist Steve Bannon On Black Males "We get 50% of their vote we can govern for another 100 years"

Actually it wasn't. I dont believe you're male.

But if you are whatever. Speakin of consistency, you're consistently annoying as fuck.

Now go that way ->

You know if you hadn't said this before that lie just might be believable instead of you just trying to go back to a tired and corny joke
I'm saying

Earlier in the week, race made a thread calling out black women -though I suspect it was strategic

Blackrain in here throwing moon craters like he borrowed the infinity stones in defense of the brothers ( I appreciate his perspectives tho even when I dont agree)

Shit had me like
View attachment 242091

But now that I caught up on this thread, I see its the same ol shit. Im at peace now

Been saying for a while now that there's been a concerted effort by those on the right to try and get more Black men to fall for that MAGA bullshit by appealing to the lowest common denominators of fear mongering with some of the issues they focus on. And niggas is falling for it in plain sight

He's not lying.

Now, I don't know about black men going full MAGA...........but a lot of them are done with the democratic party.

Doesn't make them republican though.

The mentality is that..........since we're not getting anything for our vote........none of these other groups are gonna benefit from our vote either.

Basically sit on the sidelines and watch everybody suffer.

Abortion rights.........illegals.........DACA (Dreamers).........all this LGBT bullshit being pushed in schools........

Vince Carter it's over clip.gif

red pill as far as women

The redpill white men are referring to politically isn't the same red pill

Most of the redpill content right now..........black or white........isn't political.

It's more about relationships.

One from a white perspective..........another from a black perspective.

The reason black people started their own redpill space was because many of their issues were ignored by the white redpill community.

Basically, I don't know how it was years back, but they're all one in the same now.

One ideology..........with 2 different racial perspectives.

No, Im not off, it just doesnt fit the narrative you support. The church used to cornerstones of our communities and not the chaotic cash cows they are now. We weren't outcasting our lgbt ppl, was it perfect? No, many didnt agree with the lifestyle but for the most part we always been live and let live kinda ppl. Yall stay trying to rewrite shit.

When did I pretend black men weren't leaders? Shit thats what I advocate for. And Im not understanding how that correlates to my response to your "women knew their place" comment. Unless you basically saying men being leaders equals oppressing women or "putting them in their place" as you said.

Yall like to associate traditional gender roles with negativity because thats whats been programmed on you. You can have men being leaders and traditional gender roles without it being an abusive patriarchy like yall swear we have now. Tell me, we were much better off internally as a community were we not?

Last, a lot of yall like to harp about making the community a better place. Well there are those of us out here doing it. You really only get that from the same kind of leadership and structure minded men yall like to accuse of being oppresive so much.

Dez from claws ding ding ding clip.gif

Reading this thread it seems some of yall really believe repubs can get up to 50% of voting black men to vote for them.

My question to yall is: How soon do yall see them reaching this so called goal?

I don't see it happening and I also feel like too many folks feel like criticisms of democrats means support or possible support for repubs. IMO that ain't true.

Yeah, I don't see it happening either.

Bannon was exaggerating.

They wouldn't need 50%...........just 25-30%.........and the rest to just sit out and not vote democrat.

You know if you hadn't said this before that lie just might be believable instead of you just trying to go back to a tired and corny joke

Wrong again

I actually do think you you're a female pretending to be a dude. Doesn't mean that I'm right.

But here's why

Back on the IC, there was a chick (can't remember her name, somebody help me out) that went thru leaps and bounds to avoid having any accountability toward women. It was astounding. Even back then, when I noticed your posts, they damn near sounded exactly the same. You do the same shit, just under the guise of "oh I'm holding other brothers accountable". Now I don't have a problem with that at all, but black men are not the end all be all of negativity and fault. We get enough of that rhetoric from racist whites.

Now in the old ass post you dug up, the irony of you pointing it out is that it clearly shows how shocked I was that for once you had a balanced argument. The reason I referred to you in a male sense was there was another post where you were talking about how you "hold other brothers accountable" so I was like damn thats a dude? Sure don't post like it, but ok if he says he is then cool. Since then tho, and again that post old as fuck, I changed my mind on that. It's not jokes at all, just my opinion based on how you post. Speaking of jokes, you mentioned it's tired and corny, so others have accused you of being a female as well?

End of the day, I appreciate everyone's perspective because that's how you grow. I don't sit in echo chambers and only fuck with ppl who think exactly like me. That's the Gen X in me. We understand not everybody like us, fuck with us or think like us. We're fine with that and can agree to disagree and move on. You won't do that. You'll follow dudes to other threads and bring up shit from that other thread. You'll keep posting and posting after a dude has said "aight cool I'm done with it". You'll say little slick shit without atting the person or ppl you talking about i.e. "throwing shade". The arguments you make and that illogical leaps you take to make them remind me of arguing with a woman who know she wrong but just wanna be in her feelings and gotta have the last word.

I'm sincerely not trying to be an asshole, just being frank about my opinion. Now, once again you and I are pretty far apart on a lot of our stances, I'm completely ok with that, it just is what it is. For fuck sake let's just at least agree on that and move on.

Regardless, I'm definitely not responding to you anymore in this thread. Be blessed

Most of the redpill content right now..........black or white........isn't political.

It's more about relationships.

One from a white perspective..........another from a black perspective.

The reason black people started their own redpill space was because many of their issues were ignored by the white redpill community.

Basically, I don't know how it was years back, but they're all one in the same now.

One ideology..........with 2 different racial perspectives.

That's why it's crazy when ppl keep trying to lump us in with white men. We routinely create our own unique spaces, the average experience of a black man vs a white man are drastically different (same with black women/white women).

We have specific issues and concerns that need to be addressed. It's insulting when you can post a Dr. T Hassan Johnson vid and ppl will jump right to it being some white red pill or incel shit. We're having discussions amongst ourselves to not hold each accountable but also support and come up with solutions to better ourselves and in turn the community and it gets dismissed by some.

Wrong again

I actually do think you you're a female pretending to be a dude. Doesn't mean that I'm right.

But here's why

Back on the IC, there was a chick (can't remember her name, somebody help me out) that went thru leaps and bounds to avoid having any accountability toward women. It was astounding. Even back then, when I noticed your posts, they damn near sounded exactly the same. You do the same shit, just under the guise of "oh I'm holding other brothers accountable". Now I don't have a problem with that at all, but black men are not the end all be all of negativity and fault. We get enough of that rhetoric from racist whites.

Now in the old ass post you dug up, the irony of you pointing it out is that it clearly shows how shocked I was that for once you had a balanced argument. The reason I referred to you in a male sense was there was another post where you were talking about how you "hold other brothers accountable" so I was like damn thats a dude? Sure don't post like it, but ok if he says he is then cool. Since then tho, and again that post old as fuck, I changed my mind on that. It's not jokes at all, just my opinion based on how you post. Speaking of jokes, you mentioned it's tired and corny, so others have accused you of being a female as well?

End of the day, I appreciate everyone's perspective because that's how you grow. I don't sit in echo chambers and only fuck with ppl who think exactly like me. That's the Gen X in me. We understand not everybody like us, fuck with us or think like us. We're fine with that and can agree to disagree and move on. You won't do that. You'll follow dudes to other threads and bring up shit from that other thread. You'll keep posting and posting after a dude has said "aight cool I'm done with it". You'll say little slick shit without atting the person or ppl you talking about i.e. "throwing shade". The arguments you make and that illogical leaps you take to make them remind me of arguing with a woman who know she wrong but just wanna be in her feelings and gotta have the last word.

I'm sincerely not trying to be an asshole, just being frank about my opinion. Now, once again you and I are pretty far apart on a lot of our stances, I'm completely ok with that, it just is what it is. For fuck sake let's just at least agree on that and move on.

Regardless, I'm definitely not responding to you anymore in this thread. Be blessed

You know you could've avoided this long ass titangraph by just saying you were wrong on about 99.9% of this post. My actual picture has been posted on here and the IC multiple times, I don't follow people from thread to thread, and anytime I've had a direct issue with a poster which has actually only been 3x since I've been here, I've directly confronted them in that thread.

I get the sentiment on a base level but when we see in real time how decisions involving everyone's lives are affected by people in power it makes the not voting thing seem very ineffective. For instance two of the biggest things right now in the media are voting and abortion rights. We've seen how having certain people in power leads to laws and policies that can impact everyone's day to day life. So how does not voting solve that problem? It doesn't make people immune to the results of these issues. And that's an attitude that some on the not voting side carry.

You're right about the bold and we've conversed about it before. We as a people have to be willing to go through some pain to send a message that we mean business. We're not comfortable now and since we've been in this country we have been going through pain. IMO we should be more than willing to go through that now in order for change to come. Especially if folks really think voting is the way for us to get change for the things we need. No pain no gain.

You're right about the bold and we've conversed about it before. We as a people have to be willing to go through some pain to send a message that we mean business. We're not comfortable now and since we've been in this country we have been going through pain. IMO we should be more than willing to go through that now in order for change to come. Especially if folks really think voting is the way for us to get change for the things we need. No pain no gain.

I'm not opposed to sacrifice...but I think it also needs to be understood that not everyone is able to make the same level of sacrifice because as much as some may hate to admit it, there isn't as much of a community feel that would step up and step in to help those of us who are the most vulnerable and would be hit the hardest by whatever sacrifices would have to be made. And the idea of asking those who are already suffering to voluntarily opt into more suffering is going to be a hard sell to many.

As has been stated in here by many, alot have taken to "I'll vote/support my personal interests"...so what if someone's personal interests now conflict with whatever they're being asked to sacrifice? There's just a certain level of selfishness that has grown amongst people that I don't really think on a mass level people can overcome. Hell we couldn't even get people to sit their asses down during a global pandemic without losing their minds and that was for barely a year.

I'm not opposed to sacrifice...but I think it also needs to be understood that not everyone is able to make the same level of sacrifice because as much as some may hate to admit it, there isn't as much of a community feel that would step up and step in to help those of us who are the most vulnerable and would be hit the hardest by whatever sacrifices would have to be made. And the idea of asking those who are already suffering to voluntarily opt into more suffering is going to be a hard sell to many.

As has been stated in here by many, alot have taken to "I'll vote/support my personal interests"...so what if someone's personal interests now conflict with whatever they're being asked to sacrifice? There's just a certain level of selfishness that has grown amongst people that I don't really think on a mass level people can overcome. Hell we couldn't even get people to sit their asses down during a global pandemic without losing their minds and that was for barely a year.

You're right but folks going to have to make a decision at some point about what shit really going to be. Do folks really want to continue to be comfortably oppressed or do we want to do what is necessary for wholesale change.

Back