Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump's Strategist Steve Bannon On Black Males "We get 50% of their vote we can govern for another 100 years"

Black men been redpill since the 70s. Black men started the whole redpill thing. You can find old interviews of Black men talking about their role as men and how it's a scam and other races of women don't put as much as a burden on them.

Just like you go back to the early late 1800s - 1900s and find Black women in letters and writings talking about how Black men treat them worst than dogs.

White men never needed game until now. They have money, social capital and an actual community. When you have those things as a man, getting pussy falls in your lap and women are obedient.

Black people in America never had real money, social capital or intact communities because we exist under racial terror.

When you don't have these things, you have two options as a man, you get some game or you realize that game is rigged and you don't play.

White men started being on redpill shit when White women started flexing their financial power in the 90s and all of sudden they started talking about game and shit.

Majority of the redpill shit White people be on, Black people been known.

Like I said, find some of these old interviews of Black men talking about being a man and different races of women. Find these letters of Black women talking about Black men.

We been redpill.
red pill as far as women

The redpill white men are referring to politically isn't the same red pill

This right here. Close the thread

Pandering, its what political parties do. I aint rep or dem, but if one party keeps ignoring your ass what you think gon happen?

However this narrative is purposely misleading. Us black men aint out here supporting no damn trump outside the usual coons which come in both flavors (see diamond and silk).

Meanwhile, biden told yall you aint black if you dont vote for him and yall aint say shit.

As said in here alot of Black folks already carry alot of conservative values. If not for the overt racism alot more Black folks would identify as Republicans. But merely the fact that they're able to get folks to parrot their povs is where some folks are seeing the problems. Because alot of shit they're getting folks to support overall won't actually help them.

As said in here alot of Black folks already carry alot of conservative values. If not for the overt racism alot more Black folks would identify as Republicans. But merely the fact that they're able to get folks to parrot their povs is where some folks are seeing the problems. Because alot of shit they're getting folks to support overall won't actually help them.

Just as dem having doing for the better part of 40-50 years, getting black ppl to support them on shit that is counter to our own best interests, so whats your point? Not to mention, the more left the black community has gone the worse its gotten. Theres a direct correlation there that could have its own thread.

Both parties are two sides of the same racist coin. They just go about it differently to divide the ppl. In order to play this game and actually make progress, we need to stop letting them play good cop bad cop and collectively say none of yall fucks are getting our vote without meeting our requirements.

red pill as far as women

The redpill white men are referring to politically isn't the same red pill

Yeah I agree with that, that this new other political redpill shit White men be talking about 4chan is basically Mein Kamf shit lol.

But we all know that sexual frustration for White men lead to terrorist shit.

Think about the raise of the Klu Klux Chan after the Civil War. White men in the South were broke as fuck and humiliated and the first thing they do is start a damn terrorist cell to go kill Black men because they thought we were sitting around lusting after pink toes.

Just as dem having doing for the better part of 40-50 years, getting black ppl to support them on shit that is counter to our own best interests, so whats your point? Not to mention, the more left the black community has gone the worse its gotten. Theres a direct correlation there that could have its own thread.

Both parties are two sides of the same racist coin. They just go about it differently to divide the ppl. In order to play this game and actually make progress, we need to stop letting them play good cop bad cop and collectively say none of yall fucks are getting our vote without meeting our requirements.

I agree both parties are two sides of the same racist coin. Hence me saying that if not for the overt racism more Black folks would happily identify as Republicans because it fits many of the religious values that many claim to live their life by. I don't agree that the Black community going further left has caused more harm than good. But that also depends on just how much you value alot of those conservative principles that have been moved away from. Which if you actually think it's been worse that actually proves the point of being more in line with the right wing than many would like to admit.

I agree both parties are two sides of the same racist coin. Hence me saying that if not for the overt racism more Black folks would happily identify as Republicans because it fits many of the religious values that many claim to live their life by. I don't agree that the Black community going further left has caused more harm than good. But that also depends on just how much you value alot of those conservative principles that have been moved away from. Which if you actually think it's been worse that actually proves the point of being more in line with the right wing than many would like to admit.

I don't think many Black folk under 40 would go Republican if the Republican Party wasn't the Klan.

I see a lot of old ass Black folk turning Republican though.

It would be a major age and generation gap

I don't totally agree with holding out on voting, more like we should be using our vote more strategically. We should be focusing on local and state elections then national. This is how republicans have been able to really use the power they have now, because to be honest the both sides of the federal congress ain't did shit for anyone in over a decade...

I don't totally agree with holding out on voting, more like we should be using our vote more strategically. We should be focusing on local and state elections then national. This is how republicans have been able to really use the power they have now, because to be honest the both sides of the federal congress ain't did shit for anyone in over a decade...

Yeah but even on a local level we fall for the same okie doke.

There could be a rep that aint racist and actually makes sense, but we wont even look their way because they're republican

Or voting dem just because.

The bottom line is both parties know we're voting dem as a collective at all levels so they play is as such. Withholding votes is the only leverage we or any other group has. At the very least we need to not re-vote for the same candidates and party that hasnt provided us with anything just for the sake of voting. We aint holdin nobody accountable

I don't think many Black folk under 40 would go Republican if the Republican Party wasn't the Klan.

I see a lot of old ass Black folk turning Republican though.

It would be a major age and generation gap

Under 40 there'd be a battle but you're right in that the older Black folks can definitely be convinced to vote for them based on a handful of issues they find common ground on.

There could be a rep that aint racist and actually makes sense, but we wont even look their way because they're republican

That's because a big part of politics is taking a look at who the people you're candidate is fucking with.

You can find the absolute best Black Republican candidate for us and that muthafucka will still be standing with locked arms with Mitch McConnell and Jim Jordan. How can you ignore who the candidate is fucking with and also believe that they got you?

You can't.

That's because a big part of politics is taking a look at who the people you're candidate is fucking with.

You can find the absolute best Black Republican candidate for us and that muthafucka will still be standing with locked arms with Mitch McConnell and Jim Jordan. How can you ignore who the candidate is fucking with and also believe that they got you?

You can't.

Same way black ppl ignored who biden was locking arms with and mentored by - staunch old school lynch attending racists.

Not to mention politicians fuck with other politicians regardless of party affiliation. Remember how bush jr was the devil until michelle obama started hugging up on him?

Dont let the wwe act fool you.

A couple of yall have said black men and black folks tend to be conservative.. can we get a clearer definition on what yall mean by conservative cuz im not sure what yall mean when you say that @Dwayne @The Lonious Monk

And it’s viewed that most black immigrants are conservative. But also conservative is viewed as the less educated compared to progressives

Yeah but even on a local level we fall for the same okie doke.

Or voting dem just because.

The bottom line is both parties know we're voting dem as a collective at all levels so they play is as such. Withholding votes is the only leverage we or any other group has. At the very least we need to not re-vote for the same candidates and party that hasnt provided us with anything just for the sake of voting. We aint holdin nobody accountable

I get what you're saying, but still kinda disagree. Typically there is low turnout when the president is not on the ballot and usually a lot of those elections are the ones we should be paying attention to. You know who votes most in off year elections?? Old people, specifically old white people. So why would someone even try to appeal to black people when we barely pay attention to electing them in the first place...

Church folks they mean.
Don’t agree with any lbgqt
Women must know they place
Anti abortion
Anti evolution

Bull.Fuckin.Shit

There ain't ever been no damn anti lbgt culture in the black community. Who the hell been directing all the choirs? Who's always been some of our most beloved musicians (Luther and others) and damn near of us knew someone or had a family member that was gay and it wasn't a big deal like yall try to make it seem. Stop the lies.

Women know their place? Black men ain't even been in a position to tell black women much of any damn thing. There used to be however, a level of respect for manhood and in return a level of chivalry that came out of it. Look at what we got now, can't get along for shit.

Anti abortion? Well if you think about it it makes sense. See back then we had the common sense to understand that number one, abortion ain't damn birth control, number 2 don't get knocked up unless you ready to get married and be stable, and last but not least we live in a country where the gov is killing us and trying to dwindle our numbers, why would we abort our own children so easily?

and wtf is anti evolution?

Back