Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump To Terminate Birth Right Citizenship

Canada wants to squash birth tourism too. Women plan the births and then when child is old enough to live here alone with all the benefits of a citizen and sponsor their family to move here

Now lets see how many white immigrants this would apply too...also wanna know how the "Trump won't be that bad for black folks" crowd views this bullshit too..because you know black immigrants do make up a good portion of who this law would target

About 90% of that immigration is from South America. Black immigration is a tiny fraction of the remaining 10% which includes Asians, Middle easterners, Europeans etc.

I can't help but find the humor in this. The CEO of my company is one of those ex-military Republicans who voted for Trump for business/financial reasons. His wife is a from a country close to Syria, and she can't stand Trump (for obvious reasons). Can't imagine the political arguments that go on in that household..but I digress. For years he has helped bring his wife's pregnant friends and family to the US so that their babies can be born over here and have dual citizenship. The petty side of me wants to walk in his office like....

tenor.gif
- "....ya mans an nem is wilin' again....lmao..."

Mfs who voted for Trump stay rocking the "backfired" face.

That shit never made sense to me that a pregnant woman that is a citizen of another country who just might be here on vacation has her baby and that baby just cause they were born here is automatically an american citizen.

I don't have a problem with that or the babies born of illegal immigrants not automatically being citizens.

Why should I? I'm open to someone giving me a different perspective on this.

That's how Bruce Lee was able to come here without issue. He was born in San Fran while his parents were here on tour. Because of that he was granted citizenship immediately and was able to return here without having to go through any sort of visa process.

Does any other country just give citizenship to kids just cause they happened to be born there at the moment?

Makes sense

But it still feel wrong.

If they are grown makes no sense
But
If they are kids I can see deporting the entire family.

Just don’t feel right though because if you deport the parents and keep the kids they have to go in the system which is crazy

Shrugs

If this was to pass, it’s only applicable to births afterwards? Bc I could see them trying some retroactive shit and really throwing everything into chaos.

• Birth citizenship countires.

• Antigua and Barbuda
  • Argentina
  • Barbados
  • Belize
  • Bolivia
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Chile
  • Cuba
  • Dominican Republic
  • Ecuador
  • El Salvador
  • Fiji
  • Grenada
  • Guatemala
  • Guyana
  • Honduras
  • Jamaica
  • Mexico
  • Nicaragua
  • Panama
  • Paraguay
  • Peru
  • St. Kitts and Nevis
  • St. Lucia
  • St. Vincent and the Grenadines
  • Trinidad and Tobago
  • United States
  • Uruguay
  • Venezuela

• Birth citizenship countires.

• Antigua and Barbuda
  • Argentina
  • Barbados
  • Belize
  • Bolivia
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Chile
  • Cuba
  • Dominican Republic
  • Ecuador
  • El Salvador
  • Fiji
  • Grenada
  • Guatemala
  • Guyana
  • Honduras
  • Jamaica
  • Mexico
  • Nicaragua
  • Panama
  • Paraguay
  • Peru
  • St. Kitts and Nevis
  • St. Lucia
  • St. Vincent and the Grenadines
  • Trinidad and Tobago
  • United States
  • Uruguay
  • Venezuela

So no African countries offer this??!!

I guess they did learn some lessons

Does any other country just give citizenship to kids just cause they happened to be born there at the moment?

As of right now, birthright citizenship is only common in The Americas. Many American countries have it set up similar to the US, but not all of them. The rest of the world might grant you citizenship based on bloodline but not because you happen to have been born there

As of right now, birthright citizenship is only common in The Americas. Many American countries have it set up similar to the US, but not all of them. The rest of the world might grant you citizenship based on bloodline but not because you happen to have been born there
in switzerland you need to have a bloodline for certain shit...im not sure what tho.

but they need to be able to trace your bloodline to whatever canton.

Back