Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump & The Baby Snatchers

we're "better than this"???!!!

1305585799135.jpg

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!! This country was built on human rights violations! We ain't better than this, it's who we fuckin' are!

I'll just say this, and folks can take it however the fuck they want

Ignoring what YOU no is wrong and injust, IS NOT being "pro-black"
To go out your way to denigrate and disrespect people for having empathy & compassion for others who also suffer injustice and abuse IS NOT being ""pro black""
That's just YOUR personal sick wicked sadistic nature you are trying to masquerade as ""pro-blackness"

I'll just say this, and folks can take it however the fuck they want

Ignoring what YOU no is wrong and injust, IS NOT being "pro-black"
To go out your way to denigrate and disrespect people for having empathy & compassion for others who also suffer injustice and abuse IS NOT being ""pro black""
That's just YOUR personal sick wicked sadistic nature you are trying to masquerade as ""pro-blackness"

In other words they cooning trying to disguise it

In other words they cooning trying to disguise it

says the tap dancin ass nigga.

This nigga wears out a pair of hard bottoms a week from all the shufflin he does for massa.

"ah's 'pose yous right massa, deh black man do bees messin wit dems wimmins too much, yuh suh boss"

lamont.gif

Last edited:
says the tap dancin ass nigga.

This nigga wears out a pair of hard bottoms a week from all the shufflin he does for massa.

"ah's 'pose yous right massa, deh black man do bees messin wit dems wimmins too much, yuh suh boss"

lamont.gif

Foh fool. Just cuz niggas dont wanna smack their wife or be a rape apologist has nothing to do with white folks. You dont have logic. You moved to the southwest and complain about Mexicans. Thats like moving to Detroit complaining about black people. Senile old bitch.

Foh fool. Just cuz niggas dont wanna smack their wife or be a rape apologist has nothing to do with white folks. You dont have logic. You moved to the southwest and complain about Mexicans. Thats like moving to Detroit complaining about black people. Senile old bitch.

You made all that shit up for what?

we're "better than this"???!!!

1305585799135.jpg

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!! This country was built on human rights violations! We ain't better than this, it's who we fuckin' are!

This is the one thing everyone should be able to agree on.

This country has been full of shit since day one. “All men are created equal” was written by while slavery was alive and well.

Putting japanese and german americans in internment camps during WW2.

When’s the last time y’all kicked it with a native american?

And that’s not even scratching the surface.

White americans have this romanticization of what america is about meanwhile nonwhite americans know what’s up.

Turns out that Time magazine cover was a lie. The little girl crying on the cover was never separated from her mother. She was thirsty and hungry from the long trip. I simply no longer believe the media. And I'm not the only one.

Turns out that Time magazine cover was a lie. The little girl crying on the cover was never separated from her mother. She was thirsty and hungry from the long trip. I simply no longer believe the media. And I'm not the only one.

over 2000 children were though

but you no longer believe the media. cool. so where did you get this information from?

over 2000 children were though

but you no longer believe the media. cool. so where did you get

It was a little 5 sec blip on my local news before the weather report. Checked it out a bit and can't say I'm surprised. It's propaganda at it finest. You should always have questions when someone lies to you.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story-Nucky Thompson.

Back