Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump & The Baby Snatchers

I laughed cause of the true I don't give a fuckness of it all but the shit ain't funny.

Just read that the Trump administration said its up to the ACLU to find the rest of the kids parents and reunite them since it was the ACLU that filed the lawsuit about the separations. They really out on some even though I fucked up since you care so much you deal with it.
tenor.gif

Found the article
Trump administration puts burden on ACLU to find deported parents separated from children

The U.S. government has deported hundreds of migrant parents without their children in the aftermath of President Trump’s now-defunct family separation policy. But now administration officials are arguing that it’s the responsibility of the American Civil Liberties Union, not the federal government, to find those deported mothers and fathers.

Justice Department lawyers wrote in a court filing Thursday that the ACLU should use its “considerable resources,” its network of advocacy groups, and information from the government to locate parents removed to foreign countries.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...parated-from-children/?utm_term=.ddac8298a2eb

Back