Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump & The Baby Snatchers

The bleeding hearts are working overtime again. What about the black families that have been torn apart by the justice system for centuries? How many black families have been ripped apart since the 94 crime Bill devastation? How come no outcry for our children and families? Oh well #1 they're black. #2 and more important is the fact that after the prison system is through with those black fathers and mothers they then strip them of their right to vote for years. In other words no value for their agenda. Those brown immigrants are getting jailed but after processing they are getting driver's license and bingo they are new votes. Wake up. Immigration is taking over our place in society. They have found a way to make our black votes completely obsolete and we are helping them. They don't even bother to pander to us anymore. Immigration is not our fight.

The bleeding hearts are working overtime again. What about the black families that have been torn apart by the justice system for centuries? How many black families have been ripped apart since the 94 crime Bill devastation? How come no outcry for our children and families? Oh well #1 they're black. #2 and more important is the fact that after the prison system is through with those black fathers and mothers they then strip them of their right to vote for years. In other words no value for their agenda. Those brown immigrants are getting jailed but after processing they are getting driver's license and bingo they are new votes. Wake up. Immigration is taking over our place in society. They have found a way to make our black votes completely obsolete and we are helping them. They don't even bother to pander to us anymore. Immigration is not our fight.

Fuck outta here. Nobody gets to claim asylum and then hop in the voting booth, b. Trump straight up putting kids in concentration camps and you tryna play SmartDumbNigga games. I hate you motherfuckers that wanna sideways cape for a cracka just because it ain't YOU in the crosshairs at a given moment. Far as I'm concerned we still one Black Muslim terrorist attack/false flag away from niggas with beards getting rounded up as ISIS members and you a damn fool to not see the slippery slope at work here. Picture a black man in this country saying "Nah cuz Amerikkka only rounding up other minorities, not black ppl, i'll be cool". Scust.

"What about the-" Shut the fuck up. This is like when Israel dickriders try to change the subject to North Korea or Saudi Arabia human rights abuses. Like we can't protest both. Walk and chew gum, nigga.

You exterminate infestations. Point blank.

Do I really need to explain that the same cacs applauding this are the exact same ones that want Kaep lynched

I guarantee you Dept of Children and Family Svs has separated twice as many black families than the border patrol separated brown immigrants since April. Probably 100x today alone. No news media will shed a tear. Wake up.

Jim Carrey made a interesting post about this very thing. It seems ominous too. Imma try to find it.

Fuck outta here. Nobody gets to claim asylum and then hop in the voting booth, b. Trump straight up putting kids in concentration camps and you tryna play SmartDumbNigga games. I hate you motherfuckers that wanna sideways cape for a cracka just because it ain't YOU in the crosshairs at a given moment. Far as I'm concerned we still one Black Muslim terrorist attack/false flag away from niggas with beards getting rounded up as ISIS members and you a damn fool to not see the slippery slope at work here. Picture a black man in this country saying "Nah cuz Amerikkka only rounding up other minorities, not black ppl, i'll be cool". Scust.

"What about the-" Shut the fuck up. This is like when Israel dickriders try to change the subject to North Korea or Saudi Arabia human rights abuses. Like we can't protest both. Walk and chew gum, nigga.

You do know Obama did that... right? Surely you've read that this shit was happening under Obama's administration. The expose was all over the place that these pics were taken in 2014 in Nogales, AZ.

I guarantee you Dept of Children and Family Svs has separated twice as many black families than the border patrol separated brown immigrants since April. Probably 100x today alone. No news media will shed a tear. Wake up.
Is putting kids under a yr old in cages with no access to their parents right or wrong? Simple question....

Back