Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump & The Baby Snatchers

The bleeding hearts are working overtime again. What about the black families that have been torn apart by the justice system for centuries? How many black families have been ripped apart since the 94 crime Bill devastation? How come no outcry for our children and families? Oh well #1 they're black. #2 and more important is the fact that after the prison system is through with those black fathers and mothers they then strip them of their right to vote for years. In other words no value for their agenda. Those brown immigrants are getting jailed but after processing they are getting driver's license and bingo they are new votes. Wake up. Immigration is taking over our place in society. They have found a way to make our black votes completely obsolete and we are helping them. They don't even bother to pander to us anymore. Immigration is not our fight.
You sound dumb as fuck.

If they can do this to them they can do this to anyone. Immigration is very much "our" fight. By the Constitution "we" are not fully citizen's they vote every so often on the 3/5's rule of black people. But fuck all that I just typed showing no compassion for children in itself is idiotic

The bleeding hearts are working overtime again. What about the black families that have been torn apart by the justice system for centuries? How many black families have been ripped apart since the 94 crime Bill devastation? How come no outcry for our children and families? Oh well #1 they're black. #2 and more important is the fact that after the prison system is through with those black fathers and mothers they then strip them of their right to vote for years. In other words no value for their agenda. Those brown immigrants are getting jailed but after processing they are getting driver's license and bingo they are new votes. Wake up. Immigration is taking over our place in society. They have found a way to make our black votes completely obsolete and we are helping them. They don't even bother to pander to us anymore. Immigration is not our fight.

So you never seen a black immigrant before? Gtfoh

I guarantee you Dept of Children and Family Svs has separated twice as many black families than the border patrol separated brown immigrants since April. Probably 100x today alone. No news media will shed a tear. Wake up.

Why yall only bring up our plight when other stuff being discussed? You never said this before?

Better question: Is taking your kids along to commit a crime an ok thing to do?

Keep bringing up Obama. You can just say our government is trash no matter the president. And i feel like yall just going at low hanging fruit. Nobody discussing why a these immigrants countries are fucked up, why white people are more adamant than snybody else about this and the fact of locking up black snd brown people for existing

Keep bringing up Obama. You can just say our government is trash no matter the president. And i feel like yall just going at low hanging fruit. Nobody discussing why a these immigrants countries are fucked up, why white people are more adamant than snybody else about this and the fact of locking up black snd brown people for existing

I already addressed this in that other immigration thread.

I brought up Obama because it 100% relevant. Everyone is in here blaming Trump for this shit when the fact of the matter is the pics taken were on Obama's watch and, as a matter of record, more illegal immigrants were deported under Obama than under any other President in the history of this country. You could combine the number of people deported under every president in the 100 years from 1900 to 1999 (aka the 20th Century) and Obama STILL deported MORE than that in his first 7 years in office! They're not even using the data from his last year in office, 'cause those numbers weren't in yet and he STILL managed that feat!

NOT NA'AN ONE OF Y'ALL NIGGAS GAVE A FUCK BACK THEN!!!

This shit was going on under Obama. They did an expose on it back in 2014 but y'all gave no fucks. Now it's back in the media but because Trump is in office suddenly y'all wanna cry foul. Where was all this outrage when it was first talked about? Where were y'all niggas then?

You didn't give a fuck then so really all y'all muhfuckas need to shut the fuck up and continue not giving a fuck now, just like y'all been doing.

Nah, because an answer to my question leads to an understanding for why the answer to yours is going to be unpleasant, but nothing out of the ordinary.
So nan one of yall are gon say it's wrong to put an 8 month old child in a cage for an indefinite amount of time.

We're done here.

What part of "we're done here" didn’t you get bruh?

Whatever words you wana use - cage, enclosed area, fenced....you niggas will not say that it's not wrong to leave children in there. So again, we're done here.

If you can say that this happened, surely you can PROVE that it happened.

We're done because you and the rest of y'all parroting this are full of shit. I went searching high and low for any article talking about 8 month old babies being kept in cages indefinitely and I couldn't find even one. What I COULD find, however, was an article talking about how an 8 month old baby arrived in Grand Rapids, MI after having been taken away from his parents when they were arrested after being caught trying to sneak into the country.

Which leads to my question back to you which you refused to answer: If you intend to go out and commit a crime, and you were negligent enough a parent to bring your child or children with you and you're arrested during the commission of that crime, your children will be put into foster care or a juvenile prison depending on their age if a family member or friend of the family is not available to come and get them.

As I said in the other thread: Sneaking into this country is a criminal act. You will be arrested, jailed, formally charged, sent to see an immigration judge, and deported. You do not have rights that surpass those of a citizen so your children will either be sent back if there's someone that can receive them wherever you came from or they will be sent to foster care or juvie, just like a US citizen. Nothing changes because you brought your kids with you just like it wouldn't if you were a citizen. While this may be distasteful to you, this is how it is and how it's always been. Families are NOT kept together when the parents are arrested.

I already addressed this in that other immigration thread.

I brought up Obama because it 100% relevant. Everyone is in here blaming Trump for this shit when the fact of the matter is the pics taken were on Obama's watch and, as a matter of record, more illegal immigrants were deported under Obama than under any other President in the history of this country. You could combine the number of people deported under every president in the 100 years from 1900 to 1999 (aka the 20th Century) and Obama STILL deported MORE than that in his first 7 years in office! They're not even using the data from his last year in office, 'cause those numbers weren't in yet and he STILL managed that feat!

NOT NA'AN ONE OF Y'ALL NIGGAS GAVE A FUCK BACK THEN!!!

This shit was going on under Obama. They did an expose on it back in 2014 but y'all gave no fucks. Now it's back in the media but because Trump is in office suddenly y'all wanna cry foul. Where was all this outrage when it was first talked about? Where were y'all niggas then?

You didn't give a fuck then so really all y'all muhfuckas need to shut the fuck up and continue not giving a fuck now, just like y'all been doing.

was Obama seperating their families? and crossing the border for first timers is a misdemeanor, yet it’s cool do that? why not deport them all, what’s he point of all this?

was Obama seperating their families? and crossing the border for first timers is a misdemeanor, yet it’s cool do that? why not deport them all, what’s he point of all this?

Yup. Happened on his watch too.

Doesn't matter if it's a misdemeanor or not. I mean, you can sit in county for 6 months to a year on a bullshit ass misdemeanor depending on where you're at (here it's a max of 6 months). If you're arrested with your child for any crime that can get you in a holding cell overnight will result in your child being sent to foster care if a relative or friend isn't available quick enough. Why do we not expect that people entering the country illegally wouldn't be treated the same way?

Better question: Is taking your kids along to commit a crime an ok thing to do?

Words like 'illegal' and 'crime' are loaded, which is why conservatives love them so much.

Anyway, I'd suggest that if you believe illegally enterin' a different country will greatly benefit the lives of your children, perhaps even save them, and you DON'T do it, you're a bad parent.

How they even supposed to kno' their children will be taken away?

If you can say that this happened, surely you can PROVE that it happened.

We're done because you and the rest of y'all parroting this are full of shit. I went searching high and low for any article talking about 8 month old babies being kept in cages indefinitely and I couldn't find even one. What I COULD find, however, was an article talking about how an 8 month old baby arrived in Grand Rapids, MI after having been taken away from his parents when they were arrested after being caught trying to sneak into the country.

Which leads to my question back to you which you refused to answer: If you intend to go out and commit a crime, and you were negligent enough a parent to bring your child or children with you and you're arrested during the commission of that crime, your children will be put into foster care or a juvenile prison depending on their age if a family member or friend of the family is not available to come and get them.

As I said in the other thread: Sneaking into this country is a criminal act. You will be arrested, jailed, formally charged, sent to see an immigration judge, and deported. You do not have rights that surpass those of a citizen so your children will either be sent back if there's someone that can receive them wherever you came from or they will be sent to foster care or juvie, just like a US citizen. Nothing changes because you brought your kids with you just like it wouldn't if you were a citizen. While this may be distasteful to you, this is how it is and how it's always been. Families are NOT kept together when the parents are arrested.
So you wrote a titangraph focusing on me giving an arbitrary age when all you had to say is a simple yes or no to a young kid being kept in an enclosure without them knowing where their parents are. Idgaf about none of this gotcha shit you keep pulling with everybody else. Either answer my basic ass question or stop replying to me.

So you wrote a titangraph focusing on me giving an arbitrary age when all you had to say is a simple yes or no to a young kid being kept in an enclosure without them knowing where their parents are. Idgaf about none of this gotcha shit you keep pulling with everybody else. Either answer my basic ass question or stop replying to me.

You're full of shit.

You asked a question that has absofuckinglutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. You're trying to steer the conversation away from the FACTS. Typical of niggas like you that don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I don't look for "gotchas", I look for facts. You have no facts which is why you ask idiotic ass questions like that because if you had facts, you'd stick to them. You don't like it when you're pressed for factual information because you have none. Instead all you have is empty rhetoric, useless bravado, and an undeserved sense of superiority.

And for the record, YOU'RE THE PERSON THAT BROUGHT UP THE ARBITRARY AGE.

So nan one of yall are gon say it's wrong to put an 8 month old child in a cage for an indefinite amount of time.

We're done here.

You said it, not me, you made it about this "arbitrary age", not me. If it wasn't something you read then that means you pulled that age out of your ass. In other words, you fabricated the whole scenario... Which I already know is true and why I'm pressing you on it in the first place. You don't get to be sloppy, which is precisely what you're trying to do now.

This is why we're done here, because you made up some bullshit, got called out on it, and now you can't back that shit up.

You're full of shit.

You asked a question that has absofuckinglutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. You're trying to steer the conversation away from the FACTS. Typical of niggas like you that don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I don't look for "gotchas", I look for facts. You have no facts which is why you ask idiotic ass questions like that because if you had facts, you'd stick to them. You don't like it when you're pressed for factual information because you have none. Instead all you have is empty rhetoric, useless bravado, and an undeserved sense of superiority.

And for the record, YOU'RE THE PERSON THAT BROUGHT UP THE ARBITRARY AGE.

You said it, not me, you made it about this "arbitrary age", not me. If it wasn't something you read then that means you pulled that age out of your ass. In other words, you fabricated the whole scenario... Which I already know is true and why I'm pressing you on it in the first place. You don't get to be sloppy, which is precisely what you're trying to do now.

This is why we're done here, because you made up some bullshit, got called out on it, and now you can't back that shit up.
Didnt read. Yes or no questions don't require all that shit. Goodnight bruh.

Back