Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump Reportedly Called Africans,Haitians ‘People From Sh*thole Countries’

Bro its a message board you not how much information you would have to say about that time in history
All i'm saying is that black men in the past failed to protect whats was ours

True it’s too much to go through. I guess I’m trying to understand your point.

Like I said I’m not trying to put words in your mouth. To me it seems like your saying it’s Africa fault that Trump said what he said.

True it’s too much to go through. I guess I’m trying to understand your point.

Like I said I’m not trying to put words in your mouth. To me it seems like your saying it’s Africa fault that Trump said what he said.

No trump can say what the hell he wants too. The reason africa is that way it is is because of the black man

OMG. yall are just saying black people are and were hopeless back than as we are now. So no black nation in africa could have developed any type of weapons to prevent being taken over

Bruh you reaching relax. Africa had weapons and resistance but Europeans colonized the whole world not just Africa. And we not saying Africa was some hopeless ignorant continent. .

I think youre saying that Africans shouldve never got in the position they are in now as far as resource exploitation, poverty, sex trafficking and etc. We get that. But lets not act like their is no progress being made to better the situation. I think everybody knows that they played a part in their current state.

So Europe was a shithole for thousands of years becasue of the white man. Rome and the temporary global cooling had nothing to do with it.
That was a reach.
Dawg you reaching and over generalizing.

Nah France made Haiti pay for achieving their freedom
It was a colonial asset they sort to requisition from the French to run independently which they did over a decade plus coup plot in order to achieve.

If you want to buy a house, do you just knock on the door of the house you like and tell them owners to get the fuck out because now you want it even if they had ownership?

They paid for the land they wanted because what else were they going to do, try invade France and demand their freedom or put the French oligarchy to the knife or send them to the gallows? They'd have had no chance of even getting to a French port successfully.

OMG. yall are just saying black people are and were hopeless back than as we are now. So no black nation in africa could have developed any type of weapons to prevent being taken over
Africans only became industrialised military areas after Europeans brought the weapons over. Gun beat spear so they brought the heavy artillery. Anglo-Zulu war was proof of that.

Bruh you reaching relax. Africa had weapons and resistance but Europeans colonized the whole world not just Africa. And we not saying Africa was some hopeless ignorant continent. .

I think youre saying that Africans shouldve never got in the position they are in now as far as resource exploitation, poverty, sex trafficking and etc. We get that. But lets not act like their is no progress being made to better the situation. I think everybody knows that they played a part in their current state.

What he said.

"Haiti's been a liberated independent nation for more than 100 years now but they've not exactly developed much in that time through their own resources, being an independent country with little security, social mobility or opportunity"

So you are changing your statement against Haiti?

Not really. They got independence but even now are still reliant on foreign investment and support because they've not developed infrastructure, industry, in demand export goods etc in order to develop a self sufficient sustainable economy without dependence on foreign aid or investment. The idea they though France would repay them 80 years later was either naive or misguided and even if that was going to be done, they should have went through the UN to try get it done with greater authority and worldwide approval/compliance. The filtering of relief funds during the 2010 Quake and where that money ended up is endemic of the corrupt authorities that are appealing for funds but then not actually dispersing them responsibly, whether you want to look at the Red Cross, Clinton Foundation or Yele Haiti. People got rich off a tragedy rather than doing the right thing with donations.

So Europe was a shithole for thousands of years becasue of the white man. Rome and the temporary global cooling had nothing to do with it.
That was a reach.
Dawg you reaching and over generalizing.
Europe was a shithole tho until the black man educated him .. How am I reaching.
Look bro Europe is cold af and I would never go to that fucking shithole

Yall nigga are pathetic and yall mindset is weak and were never going to overcome our oppressor with a weak mindframe . Why are niggas saying this country is only 60 old but nigga african has tribes that could have done something . Its so many excuses in these fuckin thread it's no wonder we at the bottom we don't think we can win and the white man is too powerful gtfo with that weak shit.

Why don't black people want to build their own nation and be free? niggas just want to be the slave to the white man forever
Nigga want to play this stupid game that we need to get along to get further nigga thats a losing situation.
So let me get this straight black people can't do business with african nation? Black people can't help haiti ? just because it's not easy doesn't mean it can't be done.

If white people want to be isolated let them these niggas. America isn't ours it the Natives and we say they stole it but we still here and not trying to leave so what that make us

Back