Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump Reportedly Called Africans,Haitians ‘People From Sh*thole Countries’

I feel like some folks took Nas "I Can" song as a history lesson rather than actually learning any actual history to realise Nas fucked up his facts. Haitian Revolution took 13 years and was hardly a bloodless short term coup that lead to them easily conquering their oppressors and seizing their lands. As for them winning against the white man... anyone want to recall who Haitians looked to provide aid after the quake in 2010? Or even their most recent 2.9 quake? Because it certainly isn't Africa.

I'm all for black empowerment but selective ignorance and distorting the facts doesn't actually serve anything properly or prove anyone wrong. Haiti's been a liberated independent nation for more than 100 years now but they've not exactly developed much in that time through their own resources, being an independent country with little security, social mobility or opportunity is like being the goth at prom: sure, people will acknowledge the effort but nobody's going to dance with you outside of doing so because of pity. Haiti and Belize are not exactly places you think of going unless you're an aid worker whose is a relentless optimist/deluded idiot or rich enough to hire a security team to go with you. It's not exactly Cabo San Lucas.

You stop reading after the independence part I see.

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/n...y-Haitis-Independence-Debt-20150511-0032.html

Haitian embargo
https://iacenter.org/haiti/embargoes.htm

I feel like some folks took Nas "I Can" song as a history lesson rather than actually learning any actual history to realise Nas fucked up his facts. Haitian Revolution took 13 years and was hardly a bloodless short term coup that lead to them easily conquering their oppressors and seizing their lands. As for them winning against the white man... anyone want to recall who Haitians looked to provide aid after the quake in 2010? Or even their most recent 2.9 quake? Because it certainly isn't Africa.

I'm all for black empowerment but selective ignorance and distorting the facts doesn't actually serve anything properly or prove anyone wrong. Haiti's been a liberated independent nation for more than 100 years now but they've not exactly developed much in that time through their own resources, being an independent country with little security, social mobility or opportunity is like being the goth at prom: sure, people will acknowledge the effort but nobody's going to dance with you outside of doing so because of pity. Haiti and Belize are not exactly places you think of going unless you're an aid worker whose is a relentless optimist/deluded idiot or rich enough to hire a security team to go with you. It's not exactly Cabo San Lucas.
Belize got some bad bitches!

Belize got some bad bitches!
Yeah, and if you holiday there you better get good travel insurance because gangs will pay off security to look the other way when they enter hotel complexes with their keycards and rob foreign tourists. There's plenty of fat assed foreign women in less shitty places to vacay.

Yeah, and if you holiday there you better get good travel insurance because gangs will pay off security to look the other way when they enter hotel complexes with their keycards and rob foreign tourists. There's plenty of fat assed foreign women in less shitty places to vacay.
Fuck that
I'd die to see some of them hoes again

"Fuck off colonialists... but now you have, pay what you owe!" Yeah. Are you surprised about that? I'm pretty sure every freed slave didn't get their 40 acres and a mule either. Independence means just that by definition, being dependent on compensation from the invaders you fought off seems wholly stupid to expect since they literally have no interest to invest in an asset they no longer control or will benefit from. That's reality and the shitty end of world politics.

Plenty of Eastern European and middle eastern countries that have the same problem. Hell that is damn near all of South and Central America.

being dependent on compensation from the invaders you fought off seems wholly stupid to expect since they literally have no interest to invest in an asset they no longer control or will benefit from.
Nah France made Haiti pay for achieving their freedom

Plenty of Eastern European and middle eastern countries that have the same problem. Hell that is damn near all of South and Central America.

Which is why if you can afford it, you don't stay in the shitty parts of town. Problem is even nice resorts in some places have underpaid and unmotivated staff who'll happily take a bribe at your expense even if you're paying a premium for what you think is a private and secure place to stay for a week or so. It's why smart people go to Cabo and not Tijuana, you know? Or New York but not New Jersey.

"Fuck off colonialists... but now you have, pay what you owe!" Yeah. Are you surprised about that? I'm pretty sure every freed slave didn't get their 40 acres and a mule either. Independence means just that by definition, being dependent on compensation from the invaders you fought off seems wholly stupid to expect since they literally have no interest to invest in an asset they no longer control or will benefit from. That's reality and the shitty end of world politics.

"Haiti's been a liberated independent nation for more than 100 years now but they've not exactly developed much in that time through their own resources, being an independent country with little security, social mobility or opportunity"

So you are changing your statement against Haiti?

Which is why if you can afford it, you don't stay in the shitty parts of town. Problem is even nice resorts in some places have underpaid and unmotivated staff who'll happily take a bribe at your expense even if you're paying a premium for what you think is a private and secure place to stay for a week or so. It's why smart people go to Cabo and not Tijuana, you know? Or New York but not New Jersey.
The hell Jersey do to u?

Yeah. I’m trying to understand how this all ties together.

The relation between “what’s not fair to compare is a lie”, and Africa’s history in regards to Trump words about Africa countries being shitty. As well as Trump going forward and saying that this country needs more Norwegians.

West african people has been there for millions of years and america is only 500 years old. So you're going to tell people that is not fair to compare even when we have more time to in the same places?

West african people has been there for millions of years and america is only 500 years old. So you're going to tell people that is not fair to compare even when we have more time to in the same places?

So you are saying West Africa has no history?????????????????????

Automatic weapons werent widely made till like ww1. Africa had been colonized by then. European powers used soldiers from all their colonies too. Africans, Asians, SouthEast Asians.

Anyway majority of African nations stopped being official colonies in like the 60s. Thats maybe 50 years of slight independence because they all still being exploited by a colonizer. Why do people think these countries are going to turn into Wakanda over night. The US had a civil war just 90 some years after it was a country.

I think its kind of foolish to compare the struggles of relatively young developing nations and say oh why cant they get it together.

OMG. yall are just saying black people are and were hopeless back than as we are now. So no black nation in africa could have developed any type of weapons to prevent being taken over

You’re simplifying and overlooking a lot of other factors to why Africa is where it is now.

OMG. yall are just saying black people are and were hopeless back than as we are now. So no black nation in africa could have developed any type of weapons to prevent being taken over

LOL! So since the Greeks are an in debt country being bailed out by the EU. They arent shit. I am trying to understand you logic fr.

Your simplifying and overlooking a lot of other factors to why Africa is where it is now.

Bro its a message board you not how much information you would have to say about that time in history
All i'm saying is that black men in the past failed to protect whats was ours

Back