Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Detective: Night Country

he and his daughter appear to have an estranged relationship

wonder what the cause of it was

remind me who hoyt is again

I Think The Estrangment Probably Has Something To Do With The Fate Of Wife

Hoyt Is The Family With The Tragic Past That Owns The Chicken Processing Factory That Mother Worked For

And By The Sounds Of It The Patriarch Sounds Like Michael Rooker

The Wife's Death Will Probably Be Some Sort Of Shocking Reveal

Also, Did Anybody Notice Purple Hayes Dropping Off His Daughter At College Didn't Belong To Normal 3 Timelines?

Wayne Looked To Young To Be In The 2015 But Too Old To Be In 1990
Yeah he was grey, but not like he is on the 2015 timeline.

Wife must have died somewhere around the 1990 timeline as she wasnt present dropping the daughter off. Just interesting because I dont recall them saying a single thing about her death, but shes not present anywhere after 1990 timeline. I wonder if them killing Harris had anything to do with her death. Like maybe she was taken in retaliation or something and he couldnt speak on it due to having his own dirt. I think next episode is the finale if I'm not mistaken so I expect we will know more then.

Now that was a good episode, loved the suspense.

Good to know Hayes wasn't seeing shit this whole time when it came to that car outside his crib.

On another note a white man telling me he's "thinking" about calling me the n-word is still cause for an ass whooping.

just finished it

not sure how i feel

on one hand, im glad we got a resolution to the kids storyline, but what tf happened to his wife or did i miss it?

She probably just died of old age or something. Don't think it was meant to be that big or any major plot point.

I thought maybe it was, when Daryl brother (gotdamn he always play a villain/shady MF) sorta threaten Hayes' family if he didn't back off the investigation. But he did, so.....*kanyeshrug*

She probably just died of old age or something. Don't think it was meant to be that big or any major plot point.

I thought maybe it was, when Daryl brother (gotdamn he always play a villain/shady MF) sorta threaten Hayes' family if he didn't back off the investigation. But he did, so.....*kanyeshrug*
well, they kinda built up the fact that she may have had intimate knowledge about it, or rather viewers suggested it, but i always thought that was bogus

and they NEVER talked about her during any of the convos with the son and Hayes

Lackluster af finale. I felt like there should have been more to it.

Still better than season 2. Will still check if it gets renewed, but disappointed with the finale.

Back