Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Detective: Night Country

as a matter of fact, my elementary crush works two buildings over from where i do and I ran into her a few months back. She looks (face wise) the exact same as she did back then

as a matter of fact, my elementary crush works two buildings over from where i do and I ran into her a few months back. She looks (face wise) the exact same as she did back then

Yeah but you probably kept in contact over the years, seen her on Facebook etc. You ain't see her on lunch break 15 years later like oh that's that chick I had a crush on in grade 2 who I haven't seen since then.

I told ya'll to save the lies.

Yeah but you probably kept in contact over the years, seen her on Facebook etc. You ain't see her on lunch break 15 years later like oh that's that chick I had a crush on in grade 2 who I haven't seen since then.

I told ya'll to save the lies.
fam, i have no reason to lie

that was my first time seeing her since grade school

I knew it was her...again, she had a distinctive look about her and i had a crush on her from 2nd through 5th grade. You dont just forget someone like that

fam, i have no reason to lie

that was my first time seeing her since grade school

I knew it was her...again, she had a distinctive look about her and i had a crush on her from 2nd through 5th grade. You dont just forget someone like that
Fax machine.

I had a crush on this girl as a kid. First grade through 5th grade. Ended up moving and changing school zones and her and I never went to the same middle or high school. Saw her again when i was 25 and despite her looking different af, i knew it was her before she even introduced herself. Didnt want to seem like a creeper cuz i was too shy to talk to her as a kid and just acted like it was the first time I've ever seen her lmao. It was weird though. She is a natural blonde, but had brown hair when i met her as an adult. But i knew it was her when she approached.

do i have to drop her government to prove a point? lol

this aint nothing to lie about in person or on the internet brah

just say YOU dont remember people YOU went to grade school with

I do. I just can admit I've reconnected over the years or have come across Facebook posts, mutual friends or other things that would make that connection less random. You niggas just...

I do. I just can admit I've reconnected over the years or have come across Facebook posts, mutual friends or other things that would make that connection less random. You niggas just...

Why do you think folks lying?

Don't think anyone is saying that every person they reconnected w/ from grade school was just some random circumstance.

Just that it has happened before.

fam, I'll entertain you for one more post lol

I got on facebook at its inception once it started rolling out nationwide to other colleges. So, yea, i looked her up there, and guess what "no results found".

I was on Fb maybe another year before i got completely off and she still wasnt on there by the time i got off. If she was, I would've said such, BUT, she wasnt. I havent searched for her since that time, BUT i immediately noticed her when i saw her in the cafe in the building where she works. I happened to catch a glance at her badge, and low and behold, it was her. Still the same last name and everything despite having kids.

so again, what do i gain from lying to you about this? lol

fam, I'll entertain you for one more post lol

I got on facebook at its inception once it started rolling out nationwide to other colleges. So, yea, i looked her up there, and guess what "no results found".

I was on Fb maybe another year before i got completely off and she still wasnt on there by the time i got off. If she was, I would've said such, BUT, she wasnt. I havent searched for her since that time, BUT i immediately noticed her when i saw her in the cafe in the building where she works. I happened to catch a glance at her badge, and low and behold, it was her. Still the same last name and everything despite having kids.

so again, what do i gain from lying to you about this? lol

Lmao. It really wasn't that serious.

You a fucking liar tho @AP21

I've seen some of the dislike for finale online and me and some of my boys wondering what else did folks want? A big ass conspiracy or something? Shit was really just a big ass accident. Covered all bases. Found out what happened to the boy, Julie still alive and happy. Season 1 will always be the best. But this was good.

Was a hell of a pump fake tho

Just binged it. It kept me interested the entire time, but the finale reveal was a big let down on all levels.

So crazy daughter of rich guy kidnaps girl, accidentally kills brother, and black keeper covers it up just to let girl escape years later.

Eight episodes with all of the innuendo and foreshadowing just to come to that conclusion.

And then to drag the shit out for another 30 minutes just to show how they got engaged? And to show him walking into the jungle?

That aside, I thought the acting was superb and tht build up was great.

Maybe that was the point. Season 1 was a little like that where I was expecting some supernatural force but it was just some regular ass dudes doing fucked up shit.

Jus binged it. It was solid. Everyone acted they ass off. Ali stood out tho. Tho the young version's WOAT wig kept taking me outta the moment. The reveal of the murder was sad af. That actress who played his wife is stunning. Tho her British accent crept thru 2 or 3 times. The older version of his daughter was fine af too. i lol'ed when Merrill from TWD was the dude in the car. Happy i binged this tho, Since couple eps ended w cliffhangers. Shout out to the native american dude. He was a triple og. Overall solid murder mystery, nice slow burn.

Last edited:
You didn't pick that up from just watching it?

I basically checked out after they revealed the killer. I thought that might be her. But wasnt really listening to all the stuff his ghost wife was sayin. Especially since they already said she was dead.

Last edited:
Back