Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Detective: Night Country

Great ep and it connects to season 1.

That lady Rose is seeing Ruste Cohle's father Travis.

That younger cop chick is sexy. She's a Light weight boxer apparently.

I think something is in the water/snow driving ppl crazy,but some ppl think it's sound or magnetic pulls.

The scientists probably found something and wanted to end the mining and somebody found a way to weaponize what they were doing or there was a mole.

That other cop and his son suspect.

There's probably rich ppl and a cult involved like most seasons.

Looking great.

The boxer chick is bad.

I feel like a similar entity or cult like The Yellow King is involved this season, brain washing people to do murders sacrificing people.

Slightly upset its only 6 episodes, and not 8.

Great ep and it connects to season 1.

That lady Rose is seeing Ruste Cohle's father Travis.

That younger cop chick is sexy. She's a Light weight boxer apparently.

I think something is in the water/snow driving ppl crazy,but some ppl think it's sound or magnetic pulls.

The scientists probably found something and wanted to end the mining and somebody found a way to weaponize what they were doing or there was a mole.

That other cop and his son suspect.

There's probably rich ppl and a cult involved like most seasons.

Looking great.
Has it been confirmed that it's his father? I'm seeing articles talking about the coincidence of it but that's it

Has it been confirmed that it's his father? I'm seeing articles talking about the coincidence of it but that's it
They didn't say his last night,but it's pretty on the nose

His first name is Travis and he's a mysterious wild haired dude in Alaska like Ruste's father

First ep did what it needed to do. Don't know much about the supernatural stuff goin on but im sold.

Back