Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Detective: Night Country

Lol whole episode I was like "and here we got this butch lesbian.." then she's on top of some dude with stockings on and her looking good af. Took me by surprise lmao.
I wouldn't say she was a butch lesbian but looks bi and freaky.

I get what you mean,but she's prettier than most women I would call Butch who have closets full of jogging suit tops ,flannel shirts,and overalls.

She looks like a fem,but a fem who works out and got hands.

Then jammed him for his toothbrush. Watch her be the killer at the end lmaaooo.
This is very feasible. Bet ol’ boy with that pink jacket had something to do with that other girl getting killed and she (and probably other natives or some supernatural force) got her revenge on the whole squad. She left the tongue as a memento.

That’s way too similar to the plot of another movie but I can’t recall the name right now.

This is very feasible. Bet ol’ boy with that pink jacket had something to do with that other girl getting killed and she (and probably other natives or some supernatural force) got her revenge on the whole squad. She left the tongue as a memento.

That’s way too similar to the plot of another movie but I can’t recall the name right now.

This was the movie I was trying to remember. Native gets killed and Hawkeye investigates and finds that contract workers from out of town did it.

The way the bodies are remind me of the weird shit from season 1 and also Dexter and Hannibal the TV show.

I really think it has to do with those scientists finding out something that would shut the mines down and also the scientists were fucking around with something they shouldn't like a plant,gas,or liquid.

I don't trust the other cop dude or his son.

These Alaskan hoes be Deboing the dick out these niggas.

The chick in the factory who was asked about that symbol on the paper looked suspect as fuck when she walked away.

There's some cult shit that probably worships that one eyed white polar bears or some shit.That symbol kind of looks like an eye.

Maybe it's the white walkers coming from beyond the wall slowly for 8 seasons or Jigsaw

That cop dude getting scammed for money by his "Girl".

Nobody likes Chief Danvers and she a freak.

I wonder if Navarro and Danvers were fucking too and that's why they be beefing?

What?

The way the bodies are remind me of the weird shit from season 1 and also Dexter and Hannibal the TV show.

I really think it has to do with those scientists finding out something that would shut the mines down and also the scientists were fucking around with something they shouldn't like a plant,gas,or liquid.

I don't trust the other cop dude or his son.

These Alaskan hoes be Deboing the dick out these niggas.

The chick in the factory who was asked about that symbol on the paper looked suspect as fuck when she walked away.

There's some cult shit that probably worships that one eyed white polar bears or some shit.That symbol kind of looks like an eye.

Maybe it's the white walkers coming from beyond the wall slowly for 8 seasons or Jigsaw

That cop dude getting scammed for money by his "Girl".

Nobody likes Chief Danvers and she a freak.

I wonder if Navarro and Danvers were fucking too and that's why they be beefing?

What?
The bodies reminded me of a painting but can't think of it

Back