Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Detective: Night Country

Is everyone ok with this season leaning on the series most successful season (season 1)?
Continuing a story that was finished and leaning on a story for clout is two different and to many people aren’t getting the difference and it’s weird , who told you the story I wrote was finished ? It clearly wasn’t

Is everyone ok with this season leaning on the series most successful season (season 1)?
I’m cool with it. I will be a little disappointed though if the big bad is the same cult from Season 1. I’m looking forward to a new revelation.

As much as I liked Cole from Season 1, I would see an issue if they brought him back this season. Then it would look like using Season 1 for clout.

I’m cool with it. I will be a little disappointed though if the big bad is the same cult from Season 1. I’m looking forward to a new revelation.

As much as I liked Cole from Season 1, I would see an issue if they brought him back this season. Then it would look like using Season 1 for clout.
I want to see that character again

Continuing a story that was finished and leaning on a story for clout is two different and to many people aren’t getting the difference and it’s weird , who told you the story I wrote was finished ? It clearly wasn’t
When they made season one, they didn’t know that season two would be unrelated so they did say some things like the backstory of him going to Alaska that already had people curious about what he was doing out there or what was going on out there and the police mentioned his father

True Detective just needs to give us a good show, which they have so far.

I don't really care at this point if it ties to another season or doesn't. But with how white lotus is killing its an obvious little move for HBO to try and pull off.

The fucking cleaning ladies knows what happens to the scientists

Attachments

• IMG_0088.png
    IMG_0088.png
    412.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0089.png
    IMG_0089.png
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0090.png
    IMG_0090.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0092.png
    IMG_0092.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 8
Now he doesn't want to give the breakdown.

View attachment 1255804
I was caught up when I was watching and I usually do that while I watch or shortly after

Long story short I think the scientists or some of them are drugging the whole town experimenting and that’s why ppl keep seeing shit .

Even Jodie Foster was looking crazy like she saw something in the refrigerator before her daughter came in

I still don’t think anything supernatural is going on

Cop and his son still sus but especially the dad.

Maybe one of them had sex/relationship with Annie too.

I think the son did smash his boss at some point

One them killed that abusive dude but he said something important we’ll see later.

I like the Evil Dead reference with the guy in the hospital and the Blair witch project reference with Annie’s cracked phone.

I have heard some other really interesting, in-depth theories

Back