Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Detective: Night Country

I was caught up when I was watching and I usually do that while I watch or shortly after

Long story short I think the scientists or some of them are drugging the whole town experimenting and that’s why ppl keep seeing shit .

Even Jodie Foster was looking crazy like she saw something in the refrigerator before her daughter came in

I still don’t think anything supernatural is going on

Cop and his son still sus but especially the dad.

Maybe one of them had sex/relationship with Annie too.

I think the son did smash his boss at some point

One them killed that abusive dude but he said something important we’ll see later.

I like the Evil Dead reference with the guy in the hospital and the Blair witch project reference with Annie’s cracked phone.

I have heard some other really interesting, in-depth theories

I think the water is only bad in a certain part of the town, remember Jodie just saw how bad the water is this episode, also any odd numbers or bright objects in this show usually mean something the like that ORANGE. IMG_0110.jpeg

And I I think you’re buggin about the supernatural stuff the red hearing this entire series could of been acting like we where watching things only set by human motions.

Like I said I watch from two perspectives crime and supernatural

This episode went off the deep end in supernatural I’m ready to believe this maybe the end of the world story if you really look at shit from the supernatural shit

I don’t necessarily think the guy they killed said anything important I just think they want us to really think who popped him, they keep making it seem like navvarro would be the obviously one but Jodie is cold af,

Annie getting the tattoo because she simply saw it in her dreams is crazy because it meant something to the surrounding people and that scientists, but she seemed to be the heart of that place I have issues believing she truly knew what it meant.

I think the water is only bad in a certain part of the town, remember Jodie just saw how bad the water is this episode, also any odd numbers or bright objects in this show usually mean something the like that ORANGE.View attachment 1255981

And I I think you’re buggin about the supernatural stuff the red hearing this entire series could of been acting like we where watching things only set by human motions.

Like I said I watch from two perspectives crime and supernatural

This episode went off the deep end in supernatural I’m ready to believe this maybe the end of the world story if you really look at shit from the supernatural shit
2 of the other seasons hinted at super natural shit but it wasn’t

I do think certain areas are more effected like Flint

2 of the other seasons hinted at super natural shit but it wasn’t

I do think certain areas are more effected like Flint

Man all my theories are fucked up, if what scarred the scientists put them in cardiac arrest out of fear then what killed Annie wasn’t the same thing I got more questions than answers but I’m certain we are dealing with the supernatural at this point with a underlying crime

Man all my theories are fucked up, if what scarred the scientists put them in cardiac arrest out of fear then what killed Annie wasn’t the same thing I got more questions than answers but I’m certain we are dealing with the supernatural at this point with a underlying crime
We’ll return to this convo .Keep the files lol

Annie was stabbed though wasn't she?

That shit at the end was lowkey scary

drama-miss-j-alexander.gif

It's definitely some supernatural shit goin on this season. To what extent is the question (see what i did there). They did right by sticking this in a community with indigenous ppl who are in tune with spiritual stuff.

I think it'll end up being a mix of both things. Who killed Annie is just a regular murder mystery where there is a clear answer/killer but what's happening with them researchers is unexplainable.

Annie was stabbed though wasn't she?

She was stabbed 32 times with a star shaped object the stars of carcosa is some demon alien shit the tuttles worship this is why I’m so thrown off by the way she died and the scientists, not only that we know the cleaners where there how come they didn’t go blind etc etc so many questions

I wanna also point something out and know we are overlooking because navvarow seems to have her shit together and we all seems to love a strong women in the right sense but she been hallucinating more than her sister…. shit is wild sus when you add her family history and possible rage issues.

Also mad random I believe Jodie son popped up in her dream/hallucination on the ice because Jodie isn’t connected properly and can’t here hear him.

I wanna also point something out and know we are overlooking because navvarow seems to have her shit together and we all seems to love a strong women in the right sense but she been hallucinating more than her sister…. shit is wild sus when you add her family history and possible rage issues.

Also mad random I believe Jodie son popped up in her dream/hallucination on the ice because Jodie isn’t connected properly and can’t here hear him.
Jodie had a vision of that kid too and that was that kid in the middle east with that polar bear toy with Navarro in her dream or unconscious state after falling

I don’t think they’ll totally discredit the supernatural in this one though. I don’t think there’s a supernatural being out there killing people, but I don’t think what people are seeing are hallucinations either. If it was, there’s no way dead dude could have told the lady exactly where the bodies were.

Unless she killed them.

I don’t think they’ll totally discredit the supernatural in this one though. I don’t think there’s a supernatural being out there killing people, but I don’t think what people are seeing are hallucinations either. If it was, there’s no way dead dude could have told the lady exactly where the bodies were.

Unless she killed them.

Like I said before the old lady is a medium she isn’t hallucinating she lets you know she understands the difference between crazy and supernatural ,

Yeah Travis chole was a spiritual white boy who chose to let the land take him before his cancer I can see his spirit being integrated with the area that wasn’t a hallucination.

Back