Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Detective: Night Country

Which wife?

I always thought the uncle had something to do with it ever since they found that hole in the closet. And hes conveniently dead when they try to look into him again.

Purple Hayes Fine Ass Wife....Shes Seems Kinda Obvious Because Shes Not Present At All In 2015 Timeline (So Far)...But With This Slow Ass Season Who Knows....There's Not Enough Clues To Really Pin This Shit On Anybody At This Point...The Loser Uncle Is Just Way To Obvious If You Ask Me

Only caught up with the last two episodes last night, and the more I'm watching it the more I'm thinking it's the wife. I really hope it isn't the wife.

A theory found on AV Club that's likely more accurate and links back to season 1:

"To me it’s pretty clear there is a child trafficking ring leaded by the DA, and Julie was talking about him in the phone call. See also the “detective in plain clothes”, the planted stuff and the many deaths around the case."

A theory found on AV Club that's likely more accurate and links back to season 1:

"To me it’s pretty clear there is a child trafficking ring leaded by the DA, and Julie was talking about him in the phone call. See also the “detective in plain clothes”, the planted stuff and the many deaths around the case."

You might be right.
This might be inspired by the whole Franklin Federal Credit Union fiasco

I Don't Even Think Last Nights Revelations Can Save This Season

Might Have To Lower My Standards For This Series, Which Is Disappointing

The Performances Have Been Outstanding But The Writing Not So Much (At Least From An Entertainment Standpoint)

I think if Jeremy Saulnior got to direct the entire season like it was originally planned, it would have been a much better season. He only did the first 2 episodes and those were the best episodes imo.

im not as disappointed as ya'll but i like the timejumps and shit

Hayes wife is so fucking fine! She must have something in her contract to not show any skin. As much fucking as they've done, all i've seen is her hair

as far as the story goes, I really wanna know what it is that Hayes cant seem to remember

I saw season 1 but if I recall correctly I don't think they caught the killer, is season 2 and 3 about the same case or is each season different crimes and detectives

I saw season 1 but if I recall correctly I don't think they caught the killer, is season 2 and 3 about the same case or is each season different crimes and detectives
they caught everyone in season 1, however, those were essentially pawns in a much bigger game.

That shit went all the way up to the top iirc.

But the DA grow up and is from that area right?

So wouldn't there had been more girls missing in and around that area?

im not as disappointed as ya'll but i like the timejumps and shit

Hayes wife is so fucking fine! She must have something in her contract to not show any skin. As much fucking as they've done, all i've seen is her hair

as far as the story goes, I really wanna know what it is that Hayes cant seem to remember
He killed someone. You can see in the opening song he's in the woods butt ass burning something, I assume his bloody clothes.
Screenshot_20190212-094126_YouTube.jpg

Overall im liking the season. I do have complaints with it, but overall its cool.

Was kind of sad when Hayes was meeting his partner again when they were old and walked out of the room then came back not knowing he was there and forgetting the whole meeting they just had.

Each season is a different case/cast/characters. There are theories of connections between the seasons but, Essentially each season is a whole new story.

Back