Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Detective: Night Country

Just saw hulu upped all the new episodes that air sundays on HBO tonight! Must have released early due to superbowl! About to check it out after crashing.

Not Sure If This Is Common Knowledge Or Not Since I Don't Watch Previews Or Read Interviews Beforehand
I Like To Go Into Shows Not Knowing Shit....I Dunno Know If This Is Spoiler Worthy But Here Goes Nothing

This Shit Seems To Be Happening In Multiple Universes Or 3 Parallel Times Lines That Are Happening Concurrently And Seem To Be Intersecting Some How...Which Would Kinda Of Would Explain His Lapses In Memory..Not Mention All The Science Babble His Wife Talking About In Ep. 3 During The 2015 Timeline
After last nights episode I think you might be right

After last nights episode I think you might be right

This Plot Was Too Straight Forward To Be Some Real True Detective Shit...I Know The Different Timelines Had Something To Do With His Memory Issues

But I'm Starting To Lose My Patience With This Season....The Story Seems To Be Spinning Its Wheels....No Forward Momentum....No Plot Twists No Revelations Just More Of The Same.....The Season Finale Better Be Fucking Crazy

Yea this season kinda meh...I watch it but I'm not "into it"

Seems like the mom and brother might have had something to do with it after all.

This season need to make a turn already. I keep waiting for that moment where I'm like

tenor.gif

but it ain't happened....

Yall seen the theory that Hays wife is actually the killer? They're saying the evidence he messed up was done on purpose because he found stuff that implicated her.

Interesting if true, but then why would roland agree to help when they're old when he said he knew what he did? Unless he was talking about something else and doesnt know that...

Last edited:
Yall seen the theory that Hays wife is actually the killer? They're saying the evidence he messed up was done on our purpose because he found stuff that implicated her.

Interesting if true, but then why would roland agree to help when they're old when he said he knew what he did? Unless he was talking about something else and doesnt know that...

In the back of my mind I had suspicions that she mighta been involved.

I can't tell if i'm just not invested in the characters, the slow burn or a combination of both but this season has just been so so to me.. Still better than wack ass season 2 though

In the back of my mind I had suspicions that she mighta been involved.

I can't tell if i'm just not invested in the characters, the slow burn or a combination of both but this season has just been so so to me.. Still better than wack ass season 2 though
Yea there's an opposing theory that she's actually the real true detective cuz she's the one that found all the evidence.

But then again this season been meh so far

Yall seen the theory that Hays wife is actually the killer? They're saying the evidence he messed up was done on our purpose because he found stuff that implicated her.

giphy.gif

I Dislike Theories As Almost As Much As Dislike Spoilers...But Your Well Within Your Rights To Not Use Spoiler Tags.....

Last edited:
The Wife Having Something To Do With It Is A Little Too On The Nose

Hopefully She's Just A Red Herring
Which wife?

I always thought the uncle had something to do with it ever since they found that hole in the closet. And hes conveniently dead when they try to look into him again.

giphy.gif

I Dislike Theories As Almost As Much As Dislike Spoilers...But Your Well Within Your Rights To Not Use Spoiler Tags.....
Lmao the only reason I get mad at theories is if the theory is way better than what actually ends up happening

Back