Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trey Songz catching heat over accusations of sexual misconduct

I think a large part of the reaction is the thing about taking her phone is basically the same shit Keke Palmer said he did to her...and Black womem love Keke Palmer so it's like "she told people this and nobody listened" more than the other womans accusations. That and peeing on people will automatically bring the jokes

All the pussy and beautiful women out there that these niggas have more than enough clout, money, and power to pull and they are fucking the same bitches that run in the same circles. I used to never understand it but I think I get it now.

There must be some sort of comfort and power in play with these niggas when they know they're all fucking the same crop of bitches. It's like everybody has an understanding that some of these niggas are literal rapist, pedos, abusers, and most of these women get involved in these circles have been abused, raped, and violated so they just accept that this is apart of the lifestyle.

Ask yourself why most of these famous niggas who came from nothing for the most part end up making it and they make the choice to run in these circles with these women. Why? You got me fucked up.

Think about how many fine ass women we all see on a regular basis in our regular ass lives and these niggas purposely pass that up for these women in these circles. I could never.

That and niggas treat being with these women like a status symbol or measure of success. If whatever entertainer they wanted to be like got that woman then having her as well is an ego boost to make it seem like you're on their level. Niggas fuck women to impress niggas all the time. Celebrities ain't no different

Yeah I never understood why niggas in his position still mess with gutter hoes all those single Bad bitches in Hollywood and this what he fucking with this nigga could be hitting
1. Regina Hall
2 Sanaa Lathan
3. Ashanti
4. Lisa Raye
5 Keri Hilson
6. Logan Browning
7. Rihanna
And a whole other list of bad bitches In the industry you got money nigga do better.

Yeah I never understood why niggas in his position still mess with gutter hoes all those single Bad bitches in Hollywood and this what he fucking with this nigga could be hitting
1. Regina Hall
2 Sanaa Lathan
3. Ashanti
4. Lisa Raye
5 Keri Hilson
6. Logan Browning
7. Rihanna
And a whole other list of bad bitches In the industry you got money nigga do better.
I agree with your sentiment but most of that list is mad old

You're character or public perception goes a long way...but if 10 broads say ur a rapey douch in private, ur prolly a rapey douche

Not really. But you can have that thought process.

And don’t use the word rapey if ain’t rape. Not cool.

1. Regina Hall
2 Sanaa Lathan
3. Ashanti
4. Lisa Raye
5 Keri Hilson
6. Logan Browning
7. Rihanna

And these are just the famous ones. I know for a fact that there's gotta be some bad bitches that these niggas bypass in all walks of life.

That and niggas treat being with these women like a status symbol or measure of success. If whatever entertainer they wanted to be like got that woman then having her as well is an ego boost to make it seem like you're on their level. Niggas fuck women to impress niggas all the time. Celebrities ain't no different

I never chased girls after one of my friends was with her.

Not really. But you can have that thought process.

And don’t use the word rapey if ain’t rape. Not cool.

This nigga gone tell me what word i can n not use. Aint that some shit.

Dont act silly. Rapey n rape are 2 different things. Be easy

Reading through this thread and i dont know why mfers are always in a hurry to pick sides.

Im not saying Trey did it, but im also not saying he didnt.

Idk how some of yall can be so convinced that the chick is telling the truth or that trey is telling the truth.

Im nuetral bout the shit until we get more proof.

Reading through this thread and i dont know why mfers are always in a hurry to pick sides.

Im not saying Trey did it, but im also not saying he didnt.

Idk how some of yall can be so convinced that the chick is telling the truth or that trey is telling the truth.

Im nuetral bout the shit until we get more proof.

Niggas cant help it. Niggas virtually lack the ability to be unbiased

1. Regina Hall
2 Sanaa Lathan
3. Ashanti
4. Lisa Raye
5 Keri Hilson
6. Logan Browning
7. Rihanna

Blk Hollywood is a small circle. Most of those broads prolly kno he is a rapey douche, who fux w bottom of the barrell white bitches n dont wanna fuck w him

1. Regina Hall
2 Sanaa Lathan
3. Ashanti
4. Lisa Raye
5 Keri Hilson
6. Logan Browning
7. Rihanna

Lol. So these women you listed just some hoes for the taking? Lmao. What we doing?

Back