Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trey Songz catching heat over accusations of sexual misconduct

2-5.jpg

leprechaun-.gif

Ok all these hoes can't be lying. Trey seems to be aggressive with them at minimum. I don't get it. Why is he pressed? If i were in his position I'd kick back and let them audition for my attention, time and sex...

What if those chicks Marc mentioned don't even wanna fuck with Trey? What do now?

All the pussy and beautiful women out there that these niggas have more than enough clout, money, and power to pull and they are fucking the same bitches that run in the same circles. I used to never understand it but I think I get it now.

There must be some sort of comfort and power in play with these niggas when they know they're all fucking the same crop of bitches. It's like everybody has an understanding that some of these niggas are literal rapist, pedos, abusers, and most of these women get involved in these circles have been abused, raped, and violated so they just accept that this is apart of the lifestyle.

Ask yourself why most of these famous niggas who came from nothing for the most part end up making it and they make the choice to run in these circles with these women. Why? You got me fucked up.

Think about how many fine ass women we all see on a regular basis in our regular ass lives and these niggas purposely pass that up for these women in these circles. I could never.
Females do this on average Joe levels. Some will fuck a guy based on who he's fucking.

Rap already big on fucking other men's women. But idk if they're just passing em around throwing oops or just on some borderline cuck shit.

I just read up on that Keke Palmer thing, her issue was being filmed for a video that she didn't want to be in so how the hell is this being used as a sexual attack.

Weird...everybody keeps alluding to what happened to her like its common knowledge but I have never seen it clarified

Back