Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trey Songz catching heat over accusations of sexual misconduct

Sexual intimidation just means that her being a female she was afraid because he was a male. Dude probably didn't even do shit to her

Say less fam

She a sex worker so in they eyes she less than. These niggas just nasty and cool with playing in piss
I just thought she was lying cause she's a known liar

Yall made a whole scenario where me and some other niggas think it's cool to just do shit shit to a chick like that.

there"s no proof he did that shit

Niggas will make any rationalization before actually standing up for a woman. I mean how hard is it to say that a man was wrong or did something wrong? Do we have to put every single woman on trial no matter how big or small the case is?

sad niggas still think like this

Trey definitely a creep and need to be behind bars for the safety of the public but this chick right here is a whole clout chasing weirdo and I don't believe a single word out of her mouth. Shawty be going on crazy rants about people stealing money from her and how she gonna catch bodies or some shit, her sister and family damn near excommunicated her. It's clear she has issues up top and it's wild that nobody in her circle care enough to reach out.

Last edited:
My guess would be that Trey is overly aggressive with all these women and he’s had enough who appeared to be with it, that he thinks he can do it with every woman he wants now and that’s what’s getting him in trouble

He’s had years of allegations at this point. He better get it together while he has the chance or he’s gonna end up like Robert.

My guess would be that Trey is overly aggressive with all these women and he’s had enough who appeared to be with it, that he thinks he can do it with every woman he wants now and that’s what’s getting him in trouble

He’s had years of allegations at this point. He better get it together while he has the chance or he’s gonna end up like Robert.

Yea, 2022 gonna be his reckoning. This been building for a while. You’d think with all the shit happening with Kells that he’d move different.

Back