Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trey Songz catching heat over accusations of sexual misconduct

He taking the L for that one.

No court will award that 5 million in damages.

He def gonna have to pay up though.

She won’t see that 5 mill but she getting some thing. Trey need to calm his ass down. That Trey Songz arrested headline coming any day now.

God damn $25 million?

What the hell he do?
Neverson allegedly threw Doe to the ground and anally raped her, ignoring her as she screamed in pain, fought to get free and begged him to stop, according to the lawsuit. Following the alleged attack, Doe claims her concerned Lyft driver took her to a nearby hospital where she claims that she was given medical treatment and sexual assault counseling.
After the encounter, Doe claims Neverson harassed her when they bumped into each other on nights out, including during a New Year’s Eve party where he allegedly shouted that she was a “slut” and a “liar,” and had security eject her from the event. The fear of Neverson was so great, the suit alleges, that Doe moved to another state. But even there, she says, she was threatened, claiming that another musician instructed her to “keep [Neverson’s] name out her fucking mouth or he’d kill her.” Doe says she changed the color of her hair and is planning on moving to another new state this year.

If an Uber driver witnessed this why aren't/weren't criminal charges pressed...

You know what nevermind

Ol Darren Sharper ass nigga

I'm sure I got mad post in here defending Trey because I don't feel like the evidence supports the accusations levied against hom

But at the same time, I'm completely over of its true or not now. Wish all parties the best and say when or however the truth comes out, may the guilty person(s) be dealt with swiftly. Legal or by the streets

I'm sure I got mad post in here defending Trey because I don't feel like the evidence supports the accusations levied against hom

But at the same time, I'm completely over of its true or not now. Wish all parties the best and say when or however the truth comes out, may the guilty person(s) be dealt with swiftly. Legal or by the streets
It’s like Mystikal.

Yeah there’s innocent till proven guilty, but when that is the only charge they keep getting hit with in life…

Back