Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trey Songz catching heat over accusations of sexual misconduct

It shows nothing.

Just like what she is saying shows nothing
Since I wasnt there I wasnt choosing sides. I was just seeing how it plays out. But if she tells a wild story about him and his rebuttal is to say shes lying, then post screenshots of a convo between them as evidence shes full of shit. But the screenshots dont show her admitting to lying, instead shows her wanting to meet him and eat his ass and him ok with it. I gotta lean more towards her stupid story having truth to it.

Why is she willing to meet up with a guy that sexually assaulted her?
Those screenshots dont show when the texts were sent. All it shows is he blocked her cuz she kept sending pics and vids he found annoying, she wanted to meet and eat his ass, she wanted him to send a car for her, & finally he wanted her to take an Uber to him.

Yea, its a swing and a miss on his part.

He prolly panicking so he jus tweeted out w/e exchange he has w her still on his phn
Pretty much. Also since people dont read past a headline, they just assuming its proof shes lying

Those screenshots dont show when the texts were sent. All it shows is he blocked her cuz she kept sending pics and vids he found annoying, she wanted to meet and eat his ass, she wanted him to send a car for her, & finally he wanted her to take an Uber to him.
One of the screenshots says August 5th....

I mean..... I don't care that he peed on her in the tub though. The holding her phone and purse is crazy shit, that needs to be addressed.

On another note, he letting this plastic white broad call him nigga. I bet she said that shit to those 7 Suns players too. Y'all gotta have some type of morals or self respect for yourselves out here, and stop hanging/chilling with people who don't.

Since I wasnt there I wasnt choosing sides. I was just seeing how it plays out. But if she tells a wild story about him and his rebuttal is to say shes lying, then post screenshots of a convo between them as evidence shes full of shit. But the screenshots dont show her admitting to lying, instead shows her wanting to meet him and eat his ass and him ok with it. I gotta lean more towards her stupid story having truth to it.

Pretty much. Also since people dont read past a headline, they just assuming its proof shes lying

Him posting that shit makes me believe she was down with it all. Even if it’s not hard proof

But trey aint accusing anyone of assault. If this chick lying what's the damage going to be to his career.
Ol girl didnt say Trey assaulted her. She just told a story about him randomly pissing on her & random people online are labeling it assault for click bait.

But KeKe Palmer accused him of "sexual intimidation" (idk what that is) and this woman (Bebe Rexha) is saying he assaulted her, and im surprised people still ignoring it, because shes an actual name in the industry and has a big following.

Scust. Room fulla chatty cathys. Bitch coulda started cryin frfr n they woulda been like...

tumblr_lyhraj4RAg1qjczh3o1_500.gif

Last edited:
If the first thing you do when a woman accuses a man of sexual assault or misconduct is put her character on trial you are actually doing a disservice to the man in this case. If your first response is "Well she's a hoe" then you are giving away the game.

Just admit that this nigga Trey Songz is foul man. We don't even know this nigga. You got multiple woman telling you that this nigga is pretty much Dollar Tree R. Kelly and niggas are skeptical because of the character of the women that Trey himself was involved with????? C'mon now. The nigga is a creep.

Last edited:
One of the screenshots says August 5th....
I'm blind, idk why i didnt see the dates for the first one. I still dont know when the incident happened and im not watching their stupid interview to find out.

Either way, If these rich niggas wanna sink from fucking with bottom tier whores, I wont stand in their way.

If the first ting you do when a woman accuses a man of sexual assault or misconduct is put her character on trial you are actually doing a disservice to the man in this case. If your first response is "Well she's a hoe" then you are giving away the game.

Just admit that this nigga Trey Songz is foul man. We don't even know this nigga. You got multiple woman telling you that this nigga is pretty much Dollar Tree R. Kelly and niggas are skeptical because of the character of the women that Trey himself was involved with????? C'mon now. The nigga is a creep.

How you gon admit somebody is foul without facts though.

How does that even work in your world

Back