Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trey Songz catching heat over accusations of sexual misconduct

I'm blind, idk why i didnt see the dates for the first one. I still dont know when the incident happened and im not watching their stupid interview to find out.

Either way, If these rich niggas wanna sink from fucking with bottom tier whores, I wont stand in their way.
I’m not taking any sides one way or the other. But it seems damning that you would contact someone to meet up after they sexually assaulted you.

From the looks of it Trey Songz has been caught up for years now....
I know old habits die hard, but when your rep and income are on the line, especially in this environment (Corona, travel restriction, less venues, etc...), where is the initiative to protect yourself and family? He just had a kid couple yrs ago right? He already lost in this one.

I'm blind, idk why i didnt see the dates for the first one. I still dont know when the incident happened and im not watching their stupid interview to find out.

Either way, If these rich niggas wanna sink from fucking with bottom tier whores, I wont stand in their way.

All the pussy and beautiful women out there that these niggas have more than enough clout, money, and power to pull and they are fucking the same bitches that run in the same circles. I used to never understand it but I think I get it now.

There must be some sort of comfort and power in play with these niggas when they know they're all fucking the same crop of bitches. It's like everybody has an understanding that some of these niggas are literal rapist, pedos, abusers, and most of these women get involved in these circles have been abused, raped, and violated so they just accept that this is apart of the lifestyle.

Ask yourself why most of these famous niggas who came from nothing for the most part end up making it and they make the choice to run in these circles with these women. Why? You got me fucked up.

Think about how many fine ass women we all see on a regular basis in our regular ass lives and these niggas purposely pass that up for these women in these circles. I could never.

I know old habits die hard, but when your rep and income are on the line, especially in this environment (Corona, travel restriction, less venues, etc...), where is the initiative to protect yourself and family? He just had a kid couple yrs ago right? He already lost in this one.

What rep are we talking about? Cause this nigga Trey Songz has had a rep of being a problem for years now. At what point does all the foul shit you're being accused of become your rep and not the one you are portraying?

If the first ting you do when a woman accuses a man of sexual assault or misconduct is put her character on trial you are actually doing a disservice to the man in this case. If your first response is "Well she's a hoe" then you are giving away the game.

Just admit that this nigga Trey Songz is foul man. We don't even know this nigga. You got multiple woman telling you that this nigga is pretty much Dollar Tree R. Kelly and niggas are skeptical because of the character of the women that Trey himself was involved with????? C'mon now. The nigga is a creep.

I don't really follow celebrity personal lives so this the first I'm hearin' of any foul shit on Treyz part.

Of course the accusers person and character matters. How could they not she makin' a claim with no proof. Her bein' a runaround doesn't mean she lyin' but it gives pause for thought

I don't really follow celebrity personal lives so this the first I'm hearin' of any foul shit on Treyz part.

Of course the accusers person and character matters. How could they not she makin' a claim with no proof. Her bein' a runaround doesn't mean she lyin' but it gives pause for thought

But there are multiple women who have come out and said similar shit about this nigga.

What rep are we talking about? Cause this nigga Trey Songz has had a rep of being a problem for years now. At what point does all the foul shit you're being accused of become your rep and not the one you are portraying?
Whatever rep needes to earn money. I dont really care for him so I dont have a nickel in the quarter. Sad to see someone with means to a better life get careless with it.

I’m not taking any sides one way or the other. But it seems damning that you would contact someone to meet up after they sexually assaulted you.
But all she said was he pissed on her and hes weird, people on the net saying she was sexually assaulted. Plus i'm sure he compensating her some way. Those niggas is all tricks
All the pussy and beautiful women out there that these niggas have more than enough clout, money, and power to pull and they are fucking the same bitches that run in the same circles. I used to never understand it but I think I get it now.

There must be some sort of comfort and power in play with these niggas when they know they're all fucking the same crop of bitches. It's like everybody has an understanding that some of these niggas are literal rapist, pedos, abusers, and most of these women get involved in these circles have been abused, raped, and violated so they just accept that this is apart of the lifestyle.

Ask yourself why most of these famous niggas who came from nothing for the most part end up making it and they make the choice to run in these circles with these women. Why? You got me fucked up.

Think about how many fine ass women we all see on a regular basis in our regular ass lives and these niggas purposely pass that up for these women in these circles. I could never.

I forget where I read or heard this, but someone once said that majority of these athletes, celebrities have no social skills in picking up women. None of them got bad bitches or decent women before they got rich & famous. So after they got the money and fame, they get finessed by or pass around the same strippers and w/e ight looking IG hos thats DTF. Also I'm sure they're social circle is small since they arnt regular people anymore. So once a ho makes it in, to w/e event or party they're at, they all swarm in.
They all playing hot potato till one or a few of them get caught up. Most of them done learn till its too late unfortunately

And to be clear, getting pissed on without consent is ASSAULT

Whether shorty cared enough to press charges or even press the issue doesn't change the definition of what happened, if it happened as she said

Niggas acting like folks in here calling for a Trey boycott or something

Guess niggas hate the hoes they wanna be with so bad they read to assume they lying about any and everything

And to be clear, getting pissed on without consent is ASSAULT

Whether shorty cared enough to press charges or even press the issue doesn't change the definition of what happened, if it happened as she said

Niggas acting like folks in here calling for a Trey boycott or something

Guess niggas hate the hoes they wanna be with so bad they read to assume they lying about any and everything
Yep.

My thing is...so what if she was blowing the whole team

she gave all 12 of them niggas permission to pull a bukake scene

no matter how much of a slore this woman decided to be that day...

she aint give the nigga permission to come rinse her off with his urine

There are "hoes" that can tell the truth bout some shit... there are churchgoing "holy" people that can lie thru their teeth bout some shit and vice versa.

Qualifying her being a hoe as reason to doubt what she's saying is nuts.

That being said... I dont have enough information to make a determination on who's being more truthful here..

Multiple people coming out to say he been on some weirdo shit looks bad for him tho.

that's where I'll leave it unless more information comes about lol

Last edited:
There are "hoes" that can tell the truth bout some shit... there are churchgoing "holy" people that can lie thru their teeth bout some shit and vice versa.

Qualifying her being a hoe as reason to doubt what she's saying is nuts.

That being said... I dont have enough information to make a determination on who's being more truthful here..

Multiple people coming out to say he been on some weirdo shit looks bad for him tho.

that's where I'll leave it unless more information comes about lol

Your character goes a long way.
Everybody lies. But certain type of folks lie much more than others.

Your character goes a long way.
Everybody lies. But certain type of folks lie much more than others.

You're character or public perception goes a long way...but if 10 broads say ur a rapey douch in private, ur prolly a rapey douche

Back