Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trey Challenges Meek To A "Donation Challenge" and Sh*t Went South Quick

Who Was Outta Pocket?

• Total voters
If you reached out multiple times about some challenge shit and got no response.... dont go on social media and @ me.. lol

Not everything has to be done in the public eye. And if you're gonna use your platform for good on some donation shit... it would make more sense IMO to coordinate behind the scenes rather than whatever the fuck this was

If you reached out multiple times about some challenge shit and got no response.... dont go on social media and @ me.. lol

Not everything has to be done in the public eye. And if you're gonna use your platform for good on some donation shit... it would make more sense IMO to coordinate behind the scenes rather than whatever the fuck this was

This makes too much sense to be the right approach.

He only doing what Meek would do.

:ualreadyknow:

Whole narrative been destroyed, with evidence, and yet the hate continues. You gotta love it.

Wait, so he knows that Meek does a lot for his city, and that's why he challenged him to do more?

Make that make sense, as the kids say, lol.

The full context make it 50/50, and I say that cause Meek got twitter fingers so I can’t give him the benefit of doubt.

The crazy part is, look how far he came! Could you imagine a nigga ignoring a Trey Songs call 5 years ago.

Lol Trey lost...

Meek DQ’d as a precaution

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Matthew 6:1-4
“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.”

2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

what does the bible say about having beans knocked out or safaree jumped or flipping on friends for not instagramming your album enough? what the bible say about having twitter fingers?

while we’re at it what does the bible say about the content of meeks music?

do he get rewards in heaven for any of that?

what does the bible say about having beans knocked out or safaree jumped or flipping on friends for not instagramming your album enough? what the bible say about having twitter fingers?

while we’re at it what does the bible say about the content of meeks music?

do he get rewards in heaven for any of that?
2 Timothy 2:23

But refuse foolish and ignorant speculations, knowing that they produce quarrels.

Back