Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trey Challenges Meek To A "Donation Challenge" and Sh*t Went South Quick

Who Was Outta Pocket?

• Total voters
It ain’t even July yet and Meek already donated over 2 million to the city of Philly..

Meek been quietly donating to charity for years and trey songs goofy ass go to one protest and donate to one charity and now he out here challenging people to donate...

Then when Meek respond, basically saying he already donate plenty to his city, people get mad and call him sensitive... SMH...

People definitely got caught up in the narrative and associated Meeks response with his past transgressions.
He's too quick to jump on the defensive sometimes. He could have played it in a more favorable way.

He challenged Meek to do some shit he’s been doing (for years)...

What if you posted a pic of a glass of water,
and right under your pic I challenge you to use that water to wash up....

Would you feel like I’m talking down to you ??

Well implying I’m dirty is insulting. Trey never implied that Meek don’t give back or that he don’t do enough tho. I’m looking at like Trey just started this shit Meek been doing it the challenge ain’t a competition. I’m looking at like let me challenge my mans so I can learn something here it ain’t like it’s an unjust cause.

Reactions: GNS
It’s ok to be wrong fam part of growing up

we not seeing eye to eye on this bro y’all think Trey was trying to carry that man I think he wasn’t and I don’t think he was on some new nigga shit by asking on ig about something for the public good. Y’all view it how y’all view it tho

Reactions: GNS
So after reading Trey comment ONCE it clearly not a diss or shade or even gave off that. Sounded like some "ay bro i bet you wont give some of that for the donate challenge" nothing more or less. And at the same time it cab be said the same for Meek as it didnt seem like he was taking that a shot but then Meek did the double comment lol...

We can’t tell tone through text.
Furthermore, the only reason why I’m taking it as shade even more is because you said you reached out to the nigga in multiple ways with no response so you then TAG him on social media.

I can see how Meek took it how he did. I also think people need to stay in their lane and stop worrying about what other mfs do with their money. I’d rather someone do something because they want to do it and not because someone challenged them to.

I’ll go back and reread it but I thought he meant he reached out multiple times before tagging him online
He said he @ ' d multiple people so unless he called and dm'd them as well

I’m unsure what else you need to see to better understand but either reread it or leave it alone. He SPECIFICALLY SAID he reached out to MEEK multiple ways not anyone else. I mean wow, how can someone debate exactly what’s in front of them?
Please watch the condescending
I was only trying to overstand
If you're understanding of it better u ain't gotta talk down

Back