Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trey Challenges Meek To A "Donation Challenge" and Sh*t Went South Quick

Who Was Outta Pocket?

• Total voters
meh, sometimes you wake up with the big head.....no foul really

WSG pull that shit the other day about the Gibbs post.....just jumped over the entire point and said MEEEEEE lol

he'll be aight tho, I dont take no points from them

you somewhat gotta be that way in the industry

Meek right

Everybody ain't with the silly shit and Trey came off like he was trying to play him

no he didnt lol....he acknowledged the mans reputation by choosing HIM......lets say for a second he made the challenge in Philly but hit up another rapper (somebody new or some idk philly rappers)

bet money Meek would have taken it as slight.....OH YOU NOT GONE CHOOSE THA GAWD????

meh, sometimes you wake up with the big head.....no foul really

WSG pull that shit the other day about the Gibbs post.....just jumped over the entire point and said MEEEEEE lol

he'll be aight tho, I dont take no points from them

you somewhat gotta be that way in the industry

no he didnt lol....he acknowledged the mans reputation by choosing HIM......lets say for a second he made the challenge in Philly but hit up another rapper (somebody new or some idk philly rappers)

bet money Meek would have taken it as slight.....OH YOU NOT GONE CHOOSE THA GAWD????
Donating ain't a 'challenge'

He should have hit him up and ask what's some good organization to donate to but instead he trying to clout chase

Trey wack af for this

Trey: I know you do a lot for your city and hella active in your community but as your 'friend' I challenge you to do more then me. For internet clout

Dumb Niggas: Ok Trey.....

aight say this is the case lmao

its cheesy but you just hit like on the shit and respond with a couple flex emojis

who the fuck is checking in making sure anybody did anything?? the followers?

DONT TRY MEEEEEEE

I just cant see why he felt threatened lol

aight say this is the case lmao

its cheesy but you just hit like on the shit and respond with a couple flex emojis

who the fuck is checking in making sure anybody did anything?? the followers?

DONT TRY MEEEEEEE

I just cant see why he felt threatened lol
Idk if Meek felt threatened but I'm sure he felt played

Trey should know Meek better than this if they cool like that

It started when Meek posted a pic holding like 5 bands, and Trey told Meek he need to donate some of them bands to feed his city..

Meek replied and said he donated over $2 million to his city this year, stop playing with him.. Then the blogs took the story and ran with it..
Now ain't this some shit?

Why the fuck is Trey pocket watching? That's some sucker shit.

Let me guess, celebrities shouldn't have NO play money huh? If they got left over money to stunt then they wrong

Back