Trey Challenges Meek To A "Donation Challenge" and Sh*t Went South Quick

Who Was Outta Pocket?

• Total voters
How would anybody know someone gave back unless they were told? It's only ok to broadcast sometimes?

and yea, you're in your Creflo Dollar bag today lol

Nah I'm saying it like this: If Drake poured alot of money and resources into your community and later on people started asking "What has Drake ever done for the hood?", YOU *should* be the one to speak for Drake. He shouldn't have to double back and speak on what he did when you could just as easily bear witness to his charity.

Cause I really think most of the times people question another's charity, they aren't looking for a real answer or proof. They just wanna sow seeds of doubt and fade back into anonymity. That's hoe shit.
this aint the place for it

but seeing niggas post the same intellectually lazy argument about

"the way" or as Christianity as it is known now being the "white mans religion"

very frustrating...because its a historic fact that it aint...

but I digress
In many ways it is the white man's religion but truth, justice, peace, humility, etc didn't start with Christianity or Judaism. If i had posted a Spiderman comic echoing the same sentiments as scripture, my point would be no less valid.

Nah I'm saying it like this: If Drake poured alot of money and resources into your community and later on people started asking "What has Drake ever done for the hood?", YOU *should* be the one to speak for Drake. He shouldn't have to double back and speak on what he did when you could just as easily bear witness to his charity.

Cause I really think most of the times people question another's charity, they aren't looking for a real answer or proof. They just wanna sow seeds of doubt and fade back into anonymity. That's hoe shit.

In many ways it is the white man's religion but truth, justice, peace, humility, etc didn't start with Christianity or Judaism. If i had posted a Spiderman comic echoing the same sentiments as scripture, my point would be no less valid.

Ultimately I agree with you fam. I'm saying how would anybody know Drake is putting money into the community unless he puts it out there. Supposedly niggas like Jay don't attach their name to the charities they donate to.

If I donated to the BLM movement and made a post about it, would I be foul? It's a fine line is all im saying.

Reactions: SeaSnake and Sion