Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

I’ve only done DoorDash or Uber a couple of times. Why tip waitress tips when they’re delivery drivers? I thought a few dollars was enough. I’m not tipping $20 in a $100 order.
All good til the delivery driver comes back to ur crib to ask for a respectable tip

Shit happened to me recently I got a couple of niggas fired cuz of that

I’ve only done DoorDash or Uber a couple of times. Why tip waitress tips when they’re delivery drivers? I thought a few dollars was enough. I’m not tipping $20 in a $100 order.
Cause you are paying them to do something you didn't want to do

You didn't want to leave your house, get in your car, get out the car and pick the food up. Someone else did

Cause you are paying them to do something you didn't want to do

You didn't want to leave your house, get in your car, get out the car and pick the food up. Someone else did
That’s what the delivery fees are for, right? They not paid only by tips, they get a piece of the delivery charge too.

That’s what the delivery fees are for, right? They not paid only by tips, they get a piece of the delivery charge too.
No lol

As I understand it, the delivery fees do not go to the driver and are used typically for things like the maintenance of the delivery app, customer support and other overhead expenses

No lol

As I understand it, the delivery fees do not go to the driver and are used typically for things like the maintenance of the delivery app, customer support and other overhead expenses
I don’t think so bruh. Maybe for pizza delivery they don’t get a piece of the delivery fee because they get paid a wage, but for DoorDash and Uber they get paid by the company for each delivery.

Cats spend hundreds on alcohol, shoes and other things but get cheap on tips for shit they too lazy to get. Cats living in rough neighborhoods but tip a driver a dollar.

Cold world we living in. Generally, fees go to the business and tips go to employees

Delivery drivers are hourly employees, the delivery fee tacked on covers part of their salary.

Back