Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trey Challenges Meek To A "Donation Challenge" and Sh*t Went South Quick

Who Was Outta Pocket?

• Total voters
Nah, grown men thinking social media is the place to discuss everything is a huge problem.

point taken but we about 7 years late on that. And this wasn’t like some dramatic situation. Saying hey man let’s do a charity challenge when y’all are both public figures and both seem giving to charity lately? I’m sorry I just can’t see it how y’all see it. Shit was harmless and I think Meek over did it.

Reactions: GNS
point taken but we about 7 years late on that. And this wasn’t like some dramatic situation. Saying hey man let’s do a charity challenge when y’all are both public figures and both seem giving to charity lately? I’m sorry I just can’t see it how y’all see it. Shit was harmless and I think Meek over did it.

Just because something has become common doesn't make it right or what should be. You have to stop using that as an argument. It's obvious that a private conversation should have been had instead of what sucka niggas have made acceptable to some. He hits Meek up behind the scenes with his proposal, as he should have, and none of this ever happens.

It ain’t even July yet and Meek already donated over 2 million to the city of Philly..

Meek been quietly donating to charity for years and trey songs goofy ass go to one protest and donate to one charity and now he out here challenging people to donate...

Then when Meek respond, basically saying he already donate plenty to his city, people get mad and call him sensitive... SMH...

It ain’t even July yet and Meek already donated over 2 million to the city of Philly..

Meek been quietly donating to charity for years and trey songs goofy ass go to one protest and donate to one charity and now he out here challenging people to donate...

Then when Meek respond, basically saying he already donate plenty to his city, people get mad and call him sensitive... SMH...
Bizarro world b

Just because something has become common doesn't make it right or what should be. You have to stop using that as an argument. It's obvious that a private conversation should have been had instead of what sucka niggas have made acceptable to some. He hits Meek up behind the scenes with his proposal, as he should have, and none of this ever happens.

So it had nothing to do with charity just how it looked to outsiders. I get it I’m a private person. But it ain’t like he asked the nigga if he fucked his girl or stole some money. I’m really trying to see what y’all see and I can’t.

Why y’all taking his challenge as an insult tho or like he was trying to show off? Like that’s his homeboy and I definitely think Meek was sensitive.

Where did he down talk Meek?

lol people gonna be like “you rich why can’t you donate 3 million?”

Why y’all taking his challenge as an insult tho or like he was trying to show off? Like that’s his homeboy and I definitely think Meek was sensitive.

Where did he down talk Meek?
He challenged Meek to do some shit he’s been doing (for years)...

What if you posted a pic of a glass of water,
and right under your pic I challenge you to use that water to wash up....

Would you feel like I’m talking down to you ??

Last edited:
Back